Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome this Topic was made and Modified, If you own a car you can Use any of these Videos as Reference as a Leaning tool, Just Keep in mind:

Disclamer: all videos are of my Personal Notes, that I personally share and do not take any responabilty for your actions what so ever. That said;

I shall be adding future videos to the topic as I go along and will be in a mismatched order due to no editing allowed as well limited links. Vids will start in the next Post:

Tools Required your favorite ones, A set of Sockets , Jack stands, ramps, Oil sockets, Reference guides, repair manuals, clean up kits, Oils, fluids, etc. etc..
Work location. safest place you can find. Please despose of your fluids, and parts correctly and Be safe no matter what. Always inspect before and after. What makes this a fun Hobby is Sharing and Here I want to share one of my Favorite videos Lets get started.
Other related crv I made are at:
1997 and 2002 crv gen 1 gen 2 play list 2017 crv gen 5 playlist

Click on me Please do take time to pick a video and Be fully responsable for any actions you do.

Gen 5 maintenance and repair videos.

2017 Gen 5 Crv

·
Registered
155 Posts
Holy crap, Liberty DeVitto grew hair and bought a Honda! I bet Chuck Burgi doesn't change his own oil!

Seriously, thank you for making these videos and posting them!

·
Registered
467 Posts
You installed the clip wrong. See the clip on the OUTSIDE at around 06:30 mark on the video before removal of old pad.
See the 11:01 mark after your have pushed the clip and it should bounce out freely, yours are flat mashed against the rotor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts