Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For me the only feature that is missing from 2017 CR-V is dash cam (front and rear) functionality. It already has necessary hardware (front and rear camera) and if Honda adds a functionality to record the video CR-V would become even better. It perhaps can be integrated with display unit. It is possible that Honda may not like deal with memory cards going bad and they can exclude it and perhaps customers would not mind it.

Perhaps a better name of thread would have been "2017 CR-V, what features would you like Honda to Add"

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Touring has heated back seats. My previous car was an '07 CRV, so this is such a huge improvement over that I can't say it's missing anything! A place to store the cover inside would be nice though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Touring has heated back seats. My previous car was an '07 CRV, so this is such a huge improvement over that I can't say it's missing anything!
Maybe the Canadian model has heated rear seats. US model is lacking them, the heated steering wheel & panoramic sunroof that the Canadians got.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yes, all those things that Canada got, we need on the US models!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I would like to see the option to turn on the fog lights WITHOUT turning on the headlights.
I've had 3 different brands with fog lights and he low beam headlight had to be on for the fog lights to work on all of them. I suspect it is required by Federal legislation. Otherwise, it would allow someone to to use the fog lights to see without the tail lights that could create a dangerous situation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.