Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed it the 1st test drive before I bought the CR-V. I thought it was me. It slightly pulls to the right. Owned it for about 3 and a half weeks. My wife primary drives it. She really hasn't noticed it herself.

This past weekend I took a road trip from Chicago to Cincinnati and back. It definitely wasn't me. I brought it in to my dealership service department and they were great. Still haven't solved the issue but we are alot closer.

I wanted them to do an alignment, but the specifications for the 2017 model aren't in their alignment machine yet. Hopefully will have them early next week.

In the meantime, a tech took it on a test drive and didn't find anything. I drove it with him and it did pull to the right. He acknowledged it, went back and swapped the front tires around. Went on another test drive and slightly pulled to the left.

Anywho, I'll hopefully get an alignment next week and get the steering wheel straighten out. It was slightly cocked to the right also and the tech noticed that too.

I'm not going to sweat this, but it is frustrating with a new vehicle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts