I am approaching 60,000km on my (Canadian) Touring, which would be the end of my warranty. I've had the "fix" for the fuel dilution issue and shift knob replacement. Anything else I should try to get done? I have alerted my dealer to the following intermittent issues, but they have either refused to do anything without a video showing the problems, or the problems just keep recurring:
- infotainment unit suddenly dims and becomes unresponsive (dealer says Honda is aware of the problem and everyone's waiting for a fix, but it may not be fixable)
- heating still takes forever - engine temperature appears to rise then suddenly falls again (only started happening after fuel dilution fix)
- tailgate chrome trim piece bubbles (have already had it replaced twice)
- auto high beams don't seem to work, and dealer says they can't test them except to see if faulty codes pop up (ridiculous)
- lane guidance and low-speed follow do not track as accurately as they did before the dealer replaced my windshield, even though they did a full calibration.
- blind spot warnings come on even if nothing is there (happens in particular parts of the city only)
- have to check the oil levels again this winter, since we're starting to smell fuel in the cabin again.