Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - The other day, I went to drive my car to work and found that all of my windows were down and my sunroof was open as well. I park in a completely covered garage so no big deal but I was wondering if anyone else had found this happen when they tried to remote start their car and managed to remotely access the window controls. My sales guy says that there is a combo but I'm not sure what the exact combo is in order to avoid doing it :) Thanks!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't see this info in the manual, but I believe you can press the remote unlock button, then pause, then press and hold the the remote unlock button to open all the windows and moonroof. I haven't tried it, but I'm 99% sure I saw it in one of the Honda videos I watched when researching the car.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I don't see this info in the manual, but I believe you can press the remote unlock button, then pause, then press and hold the the remote unlock button to open all the windows and moonroof. I haven't tried it, but I'm 99% sure I saw it in one of the Honda videos I watched when researching the car.
Yes that is correct. This has been a Honda feature for a long time, but many people are unaware of it. Guess it's not used as much now due to remote start, but it's great on a hot day and you have a trek to your car. Temp has dropped some by time you get there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts