Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

2017 CRV Dent Repair Costs - Help please!

1934 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  captainbeandip
Hello, Good owners of CRV!

Please see the attached pictures and let me know how much it would cost to repair the passenger side door dent removal? Also, any reasonably priced body shop around Boston can fix this? I don't want to claim insurance.

I appreciate your help!

Yas

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
9,585 Posts
Hard to be sure from the photo, but it looks to me like both doors will have to be replaced in order to return the vehicle to condition prior to the impact. Certinly the front door is toast by any professional repair standards. These doors are not really made to be repaired now days. My guess is you are looking at $4K plus here.

I'm sure you can find some fly by night body repair service that will be happy to try to pull, pound, and putty the door... but paint matching is going to have to be done by actual professionals..... so if you are happy with puttied doors and crap paint..... I'm sure you can find someone to do it for you on the cheap.

I know there are one or two members here who are professional body repair people, so maybe they will drop in and give you a more precise outlook.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.