Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone that has a 2017 CRV be able to measure the passenger seat? Just the seat itself (what you sit on) from where it hits the seat back to the front where it ends? We test drove one yesterday and with me being 6'1" my legs seemed to hang off the seat a good amount, more so then any other vehicle we have so I was hoping to compare it. Also, has anyone else that is taller have any comfort issues sitting in the passenger seat?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would someone that has a 2017 CRV be able to measure the passenger seat? Just the seat itself (what you sit on) from where it hits the seat back to the front where it ends? We test drove one yesterday and with me being 6'1" my legs seemed to hang off the seat a good amount, more so then any other vehicle we have so I was hoping to compare it. Also, has anyone else that is taller have any comfort issues sitting in the passenger seat?
By passenger seat, do you mean the 2nd row seats or the front passenger seat?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just measured my EX model. The seat bottom measures 18.5 inches from the seat back to where the rounded front begins to slope downwards, and 20.5 inches overall. The flat part (not including the bolsters) is 14 inches wide at the front of the seat, and 11 inches at the rear.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just measured my EX model. The seat bottom measures 18.5 inches from the seat back to where the rounded front begins to slope downwards, and 20.5 inches overall. The flat part (not including the bolsters) is 14 inches wide at the front of the seat, and 11 inches at the rear.

Hope that helps.
Perfect, Thank You

·
Registered
730 Posts
My 2004 seat is 19.5" long overall, so I'd say the 5th gen is about 1 inch longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts