Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, just joined, I have a HONDA CRV 2017, Can anyone tell me the amps on the USBs connectors, and if the new, USB C will work, also we have use them to charge are cell, very slow charging on the old USBs one we used, I think they were 2.4, we have the Sansung galaxy s7 active, we are getting ready to upgrade, and won't to know f there will be a issue with the new ones, also, when I plug my phone into the USB to try and use the Android Auto, it tells me to unplug and replug back in, can see phone, can anyone explain this issue? Thanks

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,953 Posts
WELCOME.

But you should probably post your query to the Generation5 area. The INTRO section is not for issues.

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,034 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Moving to Mobile Electronics section, as vehicle-related posts are not allowed in this section, per instructions on main page. Some searching in the Mobile Electronics section should get you the answers you need, or someone will be along to help. Keep us posted on what you find out.

·
Registered
2019 CR-V Touring
40 Posts
On my 2019 Touring the "in console" left is 1.0 A, the right is 1.5 A. The 1.0A is for playing audio from a flash drive, connecting a cell phone, and charging devices. The 1.5 A is the same but is also for connecting compatible phones with CarPlay or Android Auto.
The two at the back of the console will supply 1.0, 1.5 or 2.5 A as requested by your device. These are for charging only.
To connect a usb-c cable you need an adapter. Go on Amazon and search for "usb to usb adapter" or check your local cell phone shop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts