Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Returning the car to Honda next week. I've taken off the running boards and have plenty of installation pictures (and the manual). They were installed on the car the end of 2017, so little over a year old, but in great condition. Pictures still show them on the car.

Total $175 cash - local pick-up - Northern NJ or upper Manhattan.

car1.jpg runb1.jpg
car2.jpg runb2.jpg

If interested, for $100 more I can throw in 1" hubcentric wheel spacers (set of 4) like in this:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/85oAAOSwtH9bHzKq/s-l1600.jpg
They're actually mounted on the car in the pictures above, so you can see the offset is perfect.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thats a beautiful car with great accessories and great choice of color! Im sad that you're letting it go but i totally understand with issues going on and how Honda approached with solving it, good luck on your next car and hopefully it'll be trouble free

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, yes, we were planning for it to be a keeper, and in 10 years perhaps my daughter's first car. But not unless the engine lasts, and this engine will not, not with gasoline diluting the oil..
Will be switching to CX-9 instead.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, here are the boards from top view. Image taken from Internet. Mine look identical except I covered chrome edges with carbon fiber tape (which you can peel off if you're a "chrome" person).

s-l1600.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.