Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am supposed to be able to connect up to 5 phones via bluetooth to my EX-L radio. We have two Iphone 6S Plus phones and about 90% of the time only one of them will connect to the car. I know that if you are connected via Apple Play it will only hook up to that phone, but we are not connected via USB/Apple Play. We can usually go into the menu options and force the radio to connect to the second phone, but sometimes we have to reboot the phone to get it to hookup even though the phone settings indicate that the bluetooth is active. The dealer says that they haven't heard of this before and had know idea on how to correct this. I am hoping someone on the forum can give me some advice here. This is extremely annoying to us as we want both phones to connect each time we get into the car. I apologize if there is already a thread on this, but I could not find it if so. I had similar issues with the bluetooth in the Altima I traded in. Nissan blamed Apple and Apple blamed Nissan. I hope that this is not the case here. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Im pretty sure one can connect to the car at at a time. When you say up to 5 can connect i think you mean you can add 5 saved phones so that any ONE of those 5 are saved to memory.
So 5 people in your house, crv saves those profiles and singularly you can sync.

Think of it like if you and your wife are in the car sending audio to HU how would it know which one to play and definitely wouldnt play both simultaneously

1 - 2 of 2 Posts