Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crumpled the thin aluminum lower engine cover on my 2017 CR-V EX AWD. When looking on line for replacement I found part number 74112-TLA-A01 for it. When entering my VIN# to verify the fit several sites say it does not fit my vehicle. As it turns out my vehicle is a CR-V EX AWD/ LIBERTY and the part number above fits the CRV EX AWD/INDIANA. Apparently my SUV was manufactured in East Liberty, Ohio and this part number is for the SUVs made in Greensburg, Indiana? Does anyone know if they did in fact use a different part on the Liberty vrs. the Indiana of if the part number above will fit the Liberty model I have? The sites say it will fit the 2018 Liberty. It is hard to tell from photos especially since mine is kind of mangled. It looks the same except maybe a few vent are different.

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
1,459 Posts
Doesn’t matter on the plant.
Honda sends discs with those parts configurations for parts depts.. online dealers just upload them so you can order online

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
4,958 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You still have the bottom plate? and have a actual photo of it. I be more then happy to say it can be repaired. My suggestion is

Just one warning its prduct 65
As you can see for the 2017 it lists the Indiana but not the Liberty. Both are listed in 2018.

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts
you can not go wrong if we pick the phone up and call.I still love to see a photo to say. rubber mallet. or my feet.

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,882 Posts
Call a local Honda dealer, give them your VIN number and ask them to read you the correct part number for your VIN. That removes the matter of which factory from the equation.

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts
As that was exactly what hte link shown got an issue contact crvownersclub.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
I crumpled the thin aluminum lower engine cover on my 2017 CR-V EX AWD. When looking on line for replacement I found part number 74112-TLA-A01 for it. When entering my VIN# to verify the fit several sites say it does not fit my vehicle. As it turns out my vehicle is a CR-V EX AWD/ LIBERTY and the part number above fits the CRV EX AWD/INDIANA. Apparently my SUV was manufactured in East Liberty, Ohio and this part number is for the SUVs made in Greensburg, Indiana? Does anyone know if they did in fact use a different part on the Liberty vrs. the Indiana of if the part number above will fit the Liberty model I have? The sites say it will fit the 2018 Liberty. It is hard to tell from photos especially since mine is kind of mangled. It looks the same except maybe a few vent are different.
I too have a 2017 liberty and need this replacement part. Did you find that the 74112-TLA-A01 did in fact fit?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I too have a 2017 liberty and need this replacement part. Did you find that the 74112-TLA-A01 did in fact fit?
I bought the 74112-TLA-A01 on Ebay and it fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts