Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive tried the youtube fixes, other websites, scroll thru maintenance, A B etc, tap to reset, says all done reset completed, but the dash oil emblem 100% will not go away, left car overnite, still on when satring in AM, anything short of diconnect battery?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Sounds to me like you have your instrument display currently set to show MM.

You have about 8 different display options stock from the factory, and you choose and display them using the left control on your steering wheel (see your owners manual for specific instructions on how to do this). One of them is the little wrench symbol as you scroll through your selection choices and that little wrench = MM display.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whatever i did fixed it,,,the wrench was on when i was having problems, i switched to phone then reset oil life on screen,said reset and it was gone..makes no sense to me

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
whatever i did fixed it,,,the wrench was on when i was having problems, i switched to phone then reset oil life on screen,said reset and it was gone..makes no sense to me
When you have the "wrench" icon selected for your instrument panel display... it will ALWAYS show the MM display until you change your instrument panel display to one of the other display icon options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts