Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 CR-V Touring. Fine car. No complaints. Would gladly buy again. But - soon after I bought it I noticed that the auto high beam thing wasn't working. Here on this forum I did the recommended fix (removed ***fuse(?)), left it out for some minutes, and all worked fine after that. I even received a call from the service guy where I bought my CR-V and he told me there was a "software update" so I went in and had it done. No problem since then. My question - does anyone here drive a 2017 Pilot AWD Touring? If you do, did you ever have the same problem with your Pilot as I (and others apparently) had with my CR-V? I drove my son's (Pilot) the other evening and noticed that his auto high beam deal wasn't functioning. My kids have always been a great deal "smarter than me" and when I asked him about the lights issue, and whether he might have found it helpful to read his owner manual, he just gave me a strange look and said he would "check it". He won't. So I thought I would check it our myself, kinda. Just searching for info. Any info you provide will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts