Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not a single problem so far on my EX, coming from an '07 CRV EXL, it has surpassed my expectations and am loving all the new toys. I do miss the closable cubby above the glove box on my 07, although I love how the 17 looks much more.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sometimes the interior lights do not come on when i unlock the doors and get in the car. They will only come on once i turn on the engine or turn on the accessory mode.

mind you, i do have Karr Alarm installed, which may be interfering.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I had a grocery hook fall out, and the defrost vent has a bulge in the center. Rinky-dink trim stuff... no big deal. Parts have arrived, and I'll get them installed by the service dept when I have the time.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The second day we had our Touring, the Brake System light came on. The dash reported Lane Keeping Problem, Advance Cruise Problem, & Collision Avoidance Problem. All those systems were disabled. The dealer didn't feel it was safe to drive with the Brake System light on, so we left it & got a rental. This was on a weekend and the dealer couldn't work on it until Monday.
On Monday the service department found the trouble code P2583-76 misalignment of the Radar Camera. They tried to clear the code several times & failed -then disconnected the battery and the code cleared. They realigned the Radar and now everything seems to work fine.
Although everything was resolved - it definitely put damper on our new car "high". So much for JD Power initial quality...

·
Registered
35 Posts
The rain-sensing wipers on my Touring aren't as reliable as I have experienced in other cars. Even set to the most sensitive setting, it can take quite a bit of rain on the windshield before it wipes. Sometimes they work perfectly though... just not all the time. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rear wiper started squeaking - sounds like rubber blade on dry glass, but when the blade is lifted, the sound is the same - inside.

Fixed by the dealer with an adjustment of the assembly.

Having the radar issue, but not yet worth a dealer visit for just that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts