Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my 2018 CRV is having an issue with the audio display screen. When car turns on the Honda emblem stays on for about 2 minutes before it shuts off. You cannot even control the volume if the radio happens to be on. I have also lost my active sirus xm account on the the display where it just says ID 000. Phone works fine through bluetooth and the regular am/fm radio works fine as well. Any suggestions on a possible fix before I have to spend the day at a dealer? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hello, my 2018 CRV is having an issue with the audio display screen. When car turns on the Honda emblem stays on for about 2 minutes before it shuts off. You cannot even control the volume if the radio happens to be on. I have also lost my active sirus xm account on the the display where it just says ID 000. Phone works fine through bluetooth and the regular am/fm radio works fine as well. Any suggestions on a possible fix before I have to spend the day at a dealer? Thanks in advance.
It sounds like a real problem, but you can try pulling the negative battery terminal off for a few seconds to completely reboot the system. I would take it in.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts