Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When wipers are set to auto they work like intermittent wipers. They do do not speed up or slow down according to amount of rain fall. Any info on how to fix.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Your Owners Manual has information about how to change the sensitivity on the page with the "Automatic Intermittent Wipers" section.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your Owners Manual has information about how to change the sensitivity on the page with the "Automatic Intermittent Wipers" section.
Did that. Set at highest sensitivity, Still only wipe intermittently do not keep up with rain while driving. Forced to switch to other settings to keep up with rain while driving.

·
Registered
491 Posts
The system may need a reboot. You can tell by checking your Lighting Setup screen for missing options. See link below. It's an easy fix. Caused by improper dealer prep.

I find my rain-sensing wipers don't swipe as often as I'd like, even at max. sensitivity. Honda couldn't do anything about it. I treated my windshield with Rain-X and that helped a lot. The rain drops bead and increase visibility between swipes.

Let us know what you find.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The system may need a reboot. You can tell by checking your Lighting Setup screen for missing options. See link below. It's an easy fix. Caused by improper dealer prep.

I find my rain-sensing wipers don't swipe as often as I'd like, even at max. sensitivity. Honda couldn't do anything about it. I treated my windshield with Rain-X and that helped a lot. The rain drops bead and increase visibility between swipes.

Let us know what you find.
Thank you for info. I checked settings under vehicle lighting only 2 options showed instead of 5 as per instructions. I will pull fuse and reset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts