Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All ERRORs
First, thanks for all of the info on the fuel pump noise. I was wondering why my SUV was buzzing. Good to know.

All ERRORs showing up on display:
While driving back from the beach with the kids and a full load of camping gear, I cancelled the auto-cruise function to go around a car that was turning. Immediately every error code the care has started to cascade (rotate thru) the display area. Sample of NOT WORKING; cruise, lane keeping, hill holder, etc. Car was still running all idiot lights illuminated but no prob with oil, etc. Car has just 1900 miles.

I pulled over and turned it off and then put it in accessory mode, still error messages. Drove watching temp, etc. no probs, but still errors.

I haven't really driven the car much, but it felt like it was not as powerful going up hills etc. Normal highway speeds up to 70, no weird noises, temp rising, etc.

Got home, let it set. Cooled down, still errors.

<<<<<
Serv Appt first thing in the morning, mechanics notes:

Noted errors, all lights on, (abs, brake, acc, hill start, brake hold.) Performed DTC check to see codes; U0415-68 VSA Brake Actuator malfunction, U0416-F8 VSA modulator unit malf, U0401-68 ECM failure, P2565 EWF lift sensor high voltage and C1870-00 function abnormalities of fuel and emissions.

Cleared code P2565. All codes came back.

FOUND SOFT SET CONNECTOR on the Waste GAte (GWG) off, reconnected, reset codes.

Cleared and found reset steering angle sensor relearn DTC C0051-54. Drove care to learn angle and all lights and DTC cleared out. Car in good working order.

Re-tested all DTC with HDS, all clear.

<<<<<

Car is back in apparent working order.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
It sounds like you got really lucky and didn't have to limp home from the beach.

I wonder what actually caused that to happen?
Maybe a programing glitch happened when you cancelled the auto cruise.

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,578 Posts
Thanks for the follow up

·
Registered
1 Posts
All ERRORs
First, thanks for all of the info on the fuel pump noise. I was wondering why my SUV was buzzing. Good to know.

All ERRORs showing up on display:
While driving back from the beach with the kids and a full load of camping gear, I cancelled the auto-cruise function to go around a car that was turning. Immediately every error code the care has started to cascade (rotate thru) the display area. Sample of NOT WORKING; cruise, lane keeping, hill holder, etc. Car was still running all idiot lights illuminated but no prob with oil, etc. Car has just 1900 miles.

I pulled over and turned it off and then put it in accessory mode, still error messages. Drove watching temp, etc. no probs, but still errors.

I haven't really driven the car much, but it felt like it was not as powerful going up hills etc. Normal highway speeds up to 70, no weird noises, temp rising, etc.

Got home, let it set. Cooled down, still errors.

<<<<<
Serv Appt first thing in the morning, mechanics notes:

Noted errors, all lights on, (abs, brake, acc, hill start, brake hold.) Performed DTC check to see codes; U0415-68 VSA Brake Actuator malfunction, U0416-F8 VSA modulator unit malf, U0401-68 ECM failure, P2565 EWF lift sensor high voltage and C1870-00 function abnormalities of fuel and emissions.

Cleared code P2565. All codes came back.

FOUND SOFT SET CONNECTOR on the Waste GAte (GWG) off, reconnected, reset codes.

Cleared and found reset steering angle sensor relearn DTC C0051-54. Drove care to learn angle and all lights and DTC cleared out. Car in good working order.

Re-tested all DTC with HDS, all clear.

<<<<<

Car is back in apparent working order.
Any idea where this is located? I'm having similar issues and if it's an easy fix I'd rather take care of it myself. Thanks in advance!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts