Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are traveling through Colorado and yesterday we started getting a "liftgate open" alarm and a "power liftgate problem" message. The alarm beeps 3 times every few seconds. We went to Mile High Honda in Denver who looked at the car and said that the liftgate latch had to be replaced, but they did not have one. The tech did not know of a way to turn off the alarm. Safety issue for them possibly.
Does anyone know of a fuse I can pull or something to turn off this incessant beeping. We are 1300 miles from home and I don't think I can stand to listen to that constant beeping for three days

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
Pretty sure its in the engine slot 4 and a 40 amp.

but make sure everything else is operable (tails braking lights etc before you continue on.

under the dash its slot “a”

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you referring to 'slots' as a fuse or relay location?
Pretty sure its in the engine slot 4 and a 40 amp.

but make sure everything else is operable (tails braking lights etc before you continue on.

under the dash its slot “a”

·
Registered
506 Posts
Pick up some cheap earplugs maybe? I have often worn them 8-10 hours daily on the bike. Looks like that 40amp fuse will disable the rear hatch motor; unsure about the warning buzzer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts