Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its still under warranty, but we just days ago brought it in because every possible warning light was cycling through the dash display.
Turns out a rat ate through some wires. The wires are really close to where the leak is. We had to pay for the " not warranted damaged wires" so I assume they'd just blame the rat for the fuel tube as well. I'll call in the morning, but the fuel tube is pretty cheap.

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
Its still under warranty, but we just days ago brought it in because every possible warning light was cycling through the dash display.
Turns out a rat ate through some wires. The wires are really close to where the leak is. We had to pay for the " not warranted damaged wires" so I assume they'd just blame the rat for the fuel tube as well. I'll call in the morning, but the fuel tube is pretty cheap.
we have alot of chipmunks in our area & buddy is a honda tech. He gets about 2 1.5ts a week with the harnesses eaten , then repairs them and wraps with the honda rodent tape.

i havent had ours eaten BUT wrapped them proactively.

This is a before and after of a repair

1 - 9 of 9 Posts