Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded a few of Android Auto apps to my cell phone. However, I can not execute most of the apps except Google maps, Waze, Music & Notifications. Apps like Skype, VLC, Facebook, Whatsup, etc. are not seen on the console. iphone Car play is lot better. Please let me know how to get these apps to work on the car display.

Thanks,
SP

·
Registered
857 Posts
I downloaded a few of Android Auto apps to my cell phone. However, I can not execute most of the apps except Google maps, Waze, Music & Notifications. Apps like Skype, VLC, Facebook, Whatsup, etc. are not seen on the console. iphone Car play is lot better. Please let me know how to get these apps to work on the car display.

Thanks,
SP
Android auto provides access to select apps that are designed specifically for Android Auto and contain safety features and the right interface. These are navigation apps, music apps and messaging. Watch some video reviews and comparisons to carplay on YouTube.

Does carplay support VLC and skype? Neat if so.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts