Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I don't know exactly what it's called...but I took off the plastic driver's side piece that has the hood release and gas cap opener. There is like a white tab or plastic screw to hold it in...what is that called so I can order it and I broke it so the plastic piece won't stay on...and hits my left leg on driver's side... thanks

·
Registered
17 CRV EXL AWD, 14 CRV EXL AWD
1,884 Posts
Honda shows that the kick panel is held in with 2 light yellow plastic clips. Is the clip light yellow and not white. A photo would be nice.
tempFileForShare_2020-06-03-00-04-41.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is it sorry thought they were white, I bent one as it wasnt lined up and i tired forcing it and now it wont go in. Is there a part number and I assume as I pulled it off to hardwire my passport radar detector i can just push it on (nicely). If you have the part number that would be apperciated and thanks!!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
That would be p/n 91560-SZW-J01. Just Google that p/n and it should return several suppliers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A lot pricer than I thought at 5 bucks a piece, any trick in pushing in the molding piece after i get the new ones :) ... Thank you!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
There is an opening/slot in the molding that allows you to slip the old clip out sideways and slip a new one in. Make sure you slip the new ones in fully so they will line up with the holes in the car body. At least that is what I have found on other moldings. There's another version that screws in with one turn but I don't think that is what you have. They are much cheaper if you buy them by the hundred.😃

1 - 7 of 7 Posts