Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2018 CRV w NAV. Been having major problems with the NAV System not working Brightness control goes on an The the screen goes haywire blinking and beeping on and off I been told for a year they are working on a fix however nothing yet and they said they cannot replace it has anyone used the lemon law to have Honda replace the car? It’s no safe.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Since your local Honda dealer hasn't helped you, and assuming you live in the US, have you contacted American Honda Motor Corp? The contact information should be in your Owners Manual.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
New 2018 CRV w NAV. Been having major problems with the NAV System not working Brightness control goes on an The the screen goes haywire blinking and beeping on and off I been told for a year they are working on a fix however nothing yet and they said they cannot replace it has anyone used the lemon law to have Honda replace the car? It’s no safe.
I got the "we're working on it" reply when I took my car in for screen freezing about every 3 weeks. I have my report on here also. I don't have NAV.

·
Registered
2018 CR-V EX-L FWD Modern Steel Metallic
1,138 Posts
SSDD - brightness issue is posted in many threads already. i had the issue only when on longer than 2 hr trips. haven't had it happen for about 11 mths now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I took mine in last year and the replaced the display. But, it started happening again. I just took it in a few days ago and they also told me that they are "working" on the issue. :confused:

Out of curiosity, Is it happening with something other than an iphone?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same issue. I have a 2017 Touring. It has gotten much worse in the last few months. Dealer did a reset, but didn't really help. It seems to get triggered into the blinking and beeping mode near cell towers (I think). Sometimes it stops blinking on its own, and sometimes, the only way to stop it is to turn the car off. The dealer said there is a higher level reset that they can do. I have not taken it in for that yet.
I agree that it is a safety issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts