Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , new to the forum , I live in upstate NY. My question is does anyone out there know what the purpose of the vent holes in the front wheel wells are . Seems pointless to me because all they do is catch the salt /sand / dirt from the winter roads as the front wheels sling it forward . Would love to cover these up ! called the dealer and they didn't have an answer , told me to talk to the salesman and he should know , typical dealer answer. Any thoughts out there? Thanks

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
I seen those holes. All the Sales Team is interested in Selling. If you do want that answer for its exact Detail have them research for you or call the General office and ask, then report back to us so we all can know the answer. My Guess is Air flow, water flow, noise flow, heat flow, or maybe down the road Led light for the wheel well, or a signal that will be a illuminated marker, and that is what I am going to guess for sure

Illumination marker install spot

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Wonder if those vents allow some airflow "exhaust" when those crazy shutters are closed?:Dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.