Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon Everyone. I am sure you have discussed the low lumbar seat portion of the 2018 Honda CR-V LX w the 2.4 engine. Appreciate any suggestions for purchasing a type of memory foam pillow or different type pillow to help the seats become more comfortable. Also, I have read where some folks mentioned their headrest was
causing them to tilt their head in an awkward forward position. Thanks for any info and where to purchase. I have searched on line and just can not decide what I really need and if what I think I can use will it really help my lower sacrum area and higher up to my lumbar spine region of the seat tends to dig into your back just a bit too low. Again, thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good Afternoon Everyone. I am sure you have discussed the low lumbar seat portion of the 2018 Honda CR-V LX w the 2.4 engine. I was at Walmart and found the Ergo Gel Wrap Seat Cover and I bought the same company's smaller lumbar pillow to slide behind the seat cover. It all fits perfectly and what a nice ride nde I now have.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I highly recommend you re-post this to the Gen5 Section, where it will be more visible and likely get you more responses to your issue.

·
Registered
359 Posts
As I age more car seats appear to be uncomfortable, so I just grab a couple cheap seat cushions and try them. Everybody’s [email protected]$ is different, you’ll need to try a few to find one that fits yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts