Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I need to remove the rear passenger seat (the smaller "40" side) to clean underneath it because my dog threw up and it leaked between the cushions to the carpet. When I fold down the seat I can see two bolts on the rear of the seat, is there more I need to do than just removing those two bolts? Yes, I realize I could take the car to a detail shop and have them clean it but I'd rather not spend $250+ and just clean it myself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a gen 2..i took one seat for more cargo room and it was easy just make sure you are ready for some spring action when removing the bolts..the seat has a sprig action thing going on jist make sure it's folded up correct..i been running with no back seats lately..

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hello!

I need to remove the rear passenger seat (the smaller "40" side) to clean underneath it because my dog threw up and it leaked between the cushions to the carpet. When I fold down the seat I can see two bolts on the rear of the seat, is there more I need to do than just removing those two bolts? Yes, I realize I could take the car to a detail shop and have them clean it but I'd rather not spend $250+ and just clean it myself.

Thanks!
Go the other direction. Near where the rear passenger legs go are bolts that hold the seat down. Undo those bolts and the bottom seat flips up. You probably will be able to clean without complete removal but either way this is the first step.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts