Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CRV Touring Sandstorm Metallic
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the specs for the 2018 Touring says it has memory mirrors for driver 1 and 2, but it doesn't seem to work. My 2012 Pilot has this feature, with auto down in reverse. Is this working for anyone else?

·
Registered
2018 CRV Touring Sandstorm Metallic
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, i see that now. I just bought mine a few weeks ago. I was looking at all the specs online before buying, and it was listed as memory mirrors. If you do a search for the 2018 touring, the specs still say that. Oh well, it would have been nice.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Yep, mine it does not, just tilting while driving in reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you sure about that? Mine don't tilt in reverse and I'm not sure that has been added since my 17 came out. Or, maybe you have a pilot you were referring to.

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,671 Posts
Are you sure about that? Mine don't tilt in reverse and I'm not sure that has been added since my 17 came out. Or, maybe you have a pilot you were referring to.
Could be that poster is in Canada, or another region. The US 5th Gen CR-Vs don't have memory or tilting mirrors. Equipment and features vary by region.

That's why it is very helpful for members here to post in their profile or signature where they are located, and the year and trim of their CR-Vs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nop CRV, Set the mirror control button to the right .. then drive in reverse.. if you want to disable it just leave the button in the center position.. I believe all trims have that feature.. I might be wrong though..

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,671 Posts
Nop CRV, Set the mirror control button to the right .. then drive in reverse.. if you want to disable it just leave the button in the center position.. I believe all trims have that feature.. I might be wrong though..

What country do you live in?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Wow! NZ gets better mirrors AND an CVT auxiliary tranny fluid cooler. Honda USA, what a bunch of __'s.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wish the CR-V had memory mirrors. To me, that is a much better feature than memory seating, because I always find that when I switch the mirrors back when my wife was the last driver, I'm never happy with the placement and continually adjust them throughout the drive until they're perfect. But I guess Honda holds back features to differentiate Acura.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I wish the CR-V had memory mirrors. To me, that is a much better feature than memory seating, because I always find that when I switch the mirrors back when my wife was the last driver, I'm never happy with the placement and continually adjust them throughout the drive until they're perfect. But I guess Honda holds back features to differentiate Acura.
Yeah, same here. That’s definitely a must have in our next car... but that’s is not in our plans for the next ..hopefully 5 years

·
Registered
49 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I remember reading that the new Passport will have memory mirrors, and the Odyssey has them too, so maybe it'll trickle down to all of the new Honda models within the next few years.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes. I fear that is correct. Something I never even thought to check. Seems such a no brainer that the mirrors should also be part of then memory. They have the motors, all it would need is a few bits of wire to go to the computer module and a few memory bits which are probably there anyway. Probably more of a "we have to give customers a reason to buy an RDX too".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts