Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the US and bought a 2019 in April. The heated steering wheel was an add-on and is still not in. The dealer cannot tell me when the part will be available just that honda is redesigning it. Does anyone know what is going on? It's getting cold!

·
Registered
833 Posts
I live in the US and bought a 2019 in April. The heated steering wheel was an add-on and is still not in. The dealer cannot tell me when the part will be available just that honda is redesigning it. Does anyone know what is going on? It's getting cold!
Look at college hills Honda online. In addition to probably beating the dealers price, it does confirm that there's two different part numbers for 2017 and 2018 versus 2019 models. College hills, bernardi Honda, are a couple of good sites for OEM accessories, and since they are likely higher volume there's a chance they have stock on hand.

at that point either install yourself if you're comfortable, or just have your dealer install. Accessories have dictated by Honda install times and cost so in theory you should get the best price by not buying from the dealerships.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
ask the dealer if its tied into the recall on some of the oem crv steering wheels. Our wheel took maybe 2/3hrs to go in. Use the delay toget a free jnstall or discounts on future accessories

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my 2019 CRV in February, the heated steering wheel was on back order until September, then the recall came out and it took another 2 months to get it. Well worth it though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts