Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently shopping in California for a 2019 CRV LX, and trying to figure out a price to agree to with one of the dealerships. Since it is close to the end of the year and a day or so away from Christmas- I was hoping for a good price on a 2019 that will be considered a year old and depreciated so I can recoup some of the cost.
I don't know the dealer invoice- but off the internet, a random CRV LX, 2019, has an MSRP is about $24, 350 with invoice price of $22, 869. destination fee $1045
So far, the best dealer offer is I have gotten is $22, 385 and they are throwing in their protection plan of all weather floor mats, wheel locks and a cargo tray- that can be bought at Honda Parts Now on the internet for $252- which I am sure is above what the dealer paid.
Should I continue shopping dealerships while asking for extra items such as a cargo liner (cost $138) and extended warranty discount?- or alarm discount? how much money is left?
How much can be "haggled" on this 2019 base model at this and other dealerships?
also- does anybody know of good waterproof seat covers for dogs?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.