Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

361 - 380 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
The rear windows have a slight tint to them. The tint that you see as an add on with certain dealers is a aftermarket tint that is added by the dealership. When negotiating ask them what is including in the OTD door figure besides the cost of the car plus taxes and state required fees such as plates and registration. I assume there will be a doc fee included in that number as well and the limit of that fee is dictated by most states.
hi, can you please share which salesperson you contacted in fernandez honda? a snapshot of the receipt would really be helpful. i was asking for all weather mats to be included in the otd price. but wanted to check if that is too much/less to ask

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is my Pricing info : I got the same exact offer from at least 3 other dealers in LA metro area , some were 1-2k more and would not negotiate. All negotiation through email

Model/Make: 2019 Honda CR-V EX- L 2WD /FWD
Assembly Point : Marysville, OHIO, USA
MSRP: 30,795 (29, 750 plus 1,045 destination)
Accessories : $0
Vehicle Sale Price : $26,500 Plus TTL
sales TAX: 9.5% - $2,525 (CA )
registration and title state fee: $395
OTD Price : $29,536

Finance : Honda finance @ 2.9% 60 months

The dealer tried to charge $699 for a protection package on the car which i refused to pay. I asked him to remove the accessories which he said can not be removed. he tried to give it for $300. I walked out and he finally agreed to honor negotiated sale price of $26,500 . Not sure what is part of the package but he did remove an all weather cargo mat in the rear. If you are negotiating online make sure to ask and document accessories they have on car and is part of negotiation. i confirmed no accessories on the car in advance but they still tried to sell it to me.

In LA area several dealers have CR-V's with vin number starting with 7 are these made/assembled in China ? I did not check the window sticker on these vehicles so not sure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anyone know what aged inventory mean? One of the dealers while negotiating said he will give me my price for an aged inventory car.is it a test drive car.? He said it is just some old stock

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought this past weekend in the SF Bay Area. Here is my pricing information: I went to the websites of 4 of the larger dealerships and requested their internet price. I received 4 different quotes and went with the lowest one.

Model: 2019 CR-V EX 2WD
MSRP: $28,445 (Includes $1,095 destination)
Accessories: $0
Sale Price: $24,988
Tax: $1,974.50 (7.88% Stanislaus County)
Reg/Title: $464.75
OTD Price: $27,427.25
No financing

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased a 2019 CR-V EX-L AWD
In May 2019 for $29,450 from Huntington Honda in Huntington New York

my original deal was $29,000 but then they increased at time of purchase claiming loss incentives from Honda.

not happy with dealership but all other dealers were $1,500 higher!!
Can I have you invoice. That is price what am looking for. Also, can I have your dealer name. Thank you. Send to [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Purchased today in Pennsylvania
2019 EXL AWD in Gunmetal
Msrp $32345
Negotiated $28700
Then got an additional $500 loyalty for owning a Pilot.
Total vehicle price before ttl $28200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
That seems like a pretty good deal. Could you post a breakdown sometime? I'll be looking to purchase myself within the next couple weeks.
I'd say it was an excellent deal given that I paid around $25K out the door in 2012 for my considerably less tech-endowed AWD EX. I wonder if dealers have an extra incentive now to clear the 2019s off their lots so they can start selling the 2020s.

361 - 380 of 424 Posts