Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

381 - 400 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Pretty happy with my deal. 2019 CRV EX AWD for 25369 before taxes and fees. Ended up right around 27,300 when all was said and done.
That's a full $2K less than they're selling for in metro New York.

It's nearly $4.5K off MSRP. Enjoy your EX. After adding the costs for window tinting and cargo cover that didn't come standard on my LX, I paid almost as much for it as you paid for the EX.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings! I just picked up a 2019 CRV EXL AWD (Blue) yesterday.
It was used with 4,500 miles on it. Certified Plus. Price was about $28,800 before tax title and accessories.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I negotiated a ton with two local dealers and finally got it down to a price I liked. Then they left me waiting around in an empty showroom and I got cold feet and left.

2019 EX-L, FWD, pearl white with black leather interior.
MSRP: $30,795
OTD Price: $29,500
Corpus Christi, TX

Looking at this thread, I think that’s a good price...? I think I panicked because I’m always second guessing the price and it’s a stressful experience all around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
11/30/19 Northern California
2019 CR-V EX FWD
MSRP: $27,350. Destination and Handling: $1,095. Total: $28,445

$28,445 Total MSRP
-$4,590 Dealer Savings
$23,855 Price for Vehicle
+$299 NorCal Fee (The dealer said this was for door protectors, all weather mats, etc which came with the CRV. I expected it was mostly dealer markup. I used TrueCar to contact the dealer, TrueCar does charge dealers a $299 fee, so that may also be that fee. With the savings above... I didn't care either way.)
$24,154 Selling Price

+$85 doc fee
+1999.72 Sales tax 8.25%
+$30 electronic filing
+$157 license fee
+167 registration/title fee
+8.75 CA tire fee
$2,447 Tax and Fees Total
$26,601 OTD

Financed for 5 years at 2.9% through Honda Financial.

20191201 CRV No Plate.png

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings!

I don't have a CR-V yet and this is the first vehicle I've actually purchased on my own (parents purchased before now), but I'm negotiating for a 2019 CR-V Touring AWD with the addition of back-up sensors. I live in southern Ohio and hoped that you folks could give me your input whether the offered pricing seems like a good deal.

MSRP per Honda's website (inc. destination): $35,145
Out-the-door price at dealership (all-in price: 7.5% tax, licensing, etc.): $34,488.69 (saving almost 1.9% off MSRP)

If it's not a solid offer, any suggestions on how to approach with a counteroffer? This dealership is the lowest price I've found in an hour's driving distance and I feel good about the deal, but would like to hear from more experienced buyers.

Thanks!

-Dori
Its a buyers market to start with. Make an offer of 32,000 out the door. If they turn it down, get up and walk out. They will call you and want to talk again. When they do, tell them your most likely buying a Honda out of Florida. This is a sample of how much you can save in FL. https://www.brandonford.com/new-ford-f-150-tampa-fl

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its a buyers market to start with. Make an offer of 32,000 out the door. If they turn it down, get up and walk out. They will call you and want to talk again. When they do, tell them your most likely buying a Honda out of Florida. This is a sample of how much you can save in FL. https://www.brandonford.com/new-ford-f-150-tampa-fl
Sparky, that's a year old post, click on the last page to see the latest ones, but I like the discounts.
Well, I negotiated a ton with two local dealers and finally got it down to a price I liked. Then they left me waiting around in an empty showroom and I got cold feet and left.

Corpus Christi, TX

Looking at this thread, I think that’s a good price...? I think I panicked because I’m always second guessing the price and it’s a stressful experience all around.
1) Car buying is stressful... Only if you let it be...
2) Think of it in terms of I need a new car. Now how can I get the best price. Review the prices here. Search google for "how to get the best price on a new car (or something like that)". I love this guys site: www.findthebestcarprice.com Once you do the legwork, you will have lowest prices in writing... then it's just a matter of the test ride and making sure the paperwork is right.
3) AND DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM EXTENDED WARRANTY. Unless you really want it... then pay no more than half what they're asking for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2019 CR-V EX White with Ivory interior.

$25200 OTD. SC registration.

All weather mats included.
Just got a call from a dealer I requested the quote, he said he can do it for $25K OTD. Just a heads up, if you are planning to get the CR-V there is room for negotiation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Purchased 2019 CRV EX for $27K OTD , no trade ins, no finance from San Marcos, TX. Austin dealers were stubborn and all 3 quoted me $27.3K and refused to go less. Could have negotiated a little more but wanted to buy the vehicle soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Corpus Christi, TX

I think that's about a fair price. I paid $27K for EX. So $29.5K for EXL is right there. But after looking at couple of other posts who mentioned they got EX for $25K OTD in FL/SC, i am starting to think maybe our deals are not great after all?

·
Registered
17 Posts
South Carolina. But the quote I was talking about is from FL.

can you please share the breakdown? $25K OTD for 2019 EX is a screaming deal! Which dealer is this? Did you have to finance? Did you have any trade ins? Did you get loyalty cash?

·
Registered
17 Posts
how much are you guys putting in credit card? my dealer only allowed $3K. 8 years ago for my used car i paid $5K. sad that i could only take advantage of $3K.

·
Registered
7 Posts
can you please share the breakdown? $25K OTD for 2019 EX is a screaming deal! Which dealer is this? Did you have to finance? Did you have any trade ins? Did you get loyalty cash?
He called me and said he can give it to me for 25K OTD. 0 Down - 60 Months @ 2.9. No trade-ins.
Jacksonville FL. HOAvenues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The best deals in America are in FL. I am talking about an EX-L. I live 4hours away from the dealership and they brought it to me Free. I asked for this after we had agreed on a price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The best deals in America are in FL. I am talking about an EX-L. I live 4hours away from the dealership and they brought it to me Free. I asked for this after we had agreed on a price.
[/QUO
He called me and said he can give it to me for 25K OTD. 0 Down - 60 Months @ 2.9. No trade-ins.
Jacksonville FL. HOAvenues.

Yes! Same place I got my EX-L

381 - 400 of 424 Posts