Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

501 - 520 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picked up a 2019 EXL FWD in lunar silver metallic with mats, the cargo area tray, wheel locks and pinstripes for $28,000 out the door. They gave us $2500 for our trade in- an '05 Buick LeSabre Limited. Total financed $25,500 through Honda.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked up a 2019 EXL FWD in lunar silver metallic with mats, the cargo area tray, wheel locks and pinstripes for $28,000 out the door. They gave us $2500 for our trade in- an '05 Brick LeSabre Limited. Total financed $25,500 through Honda.
Would you mind sharing which dealer you used? I'm looking in North Georgia for a similar one.

Thank you,
Stuart

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread! I honestly thought a EX-L was out of our budget but we got a leftover 2019. The one we got had only been on the lot 2 weeks, apparently Honda had a lot of leftovers as there are still a lot of 2019's out there nationwide.

We ended up purchasing a 2019 EX-L for 28,000 OTD including Tennessee sales tax of 7%

I negotiated the out the door price so I didn't worry about their doc fee but the price breakdown was:

MSRP: $30,950
Discount: ($5,613) 18.1% off MSRP
Sale Price: 25,337
Doc Fee: 609
TN Sales Tax: 1,816
Local tax/fees: 238
Total OTD: 28,000 with no dealer added features.

I think we did well, the dealership did not seem very happy about selling it so cheap. The turned us down originally but called us back after things started slowing down for them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread! I honestly thought a EX-L was out of our budget but we got a leftover 2019. The one we got had only been on the lot 2 weeks, apparently Honda had a lot of leftovers as there are still a lot of 2019's out there nationwide.

We ended up purchasing a 2019 EX-L for 28,000 OTD including Tennessee sales tax of 7%

I negotiated the out the door price so I didn't worry about their doc fee but the price breakdown was:

MSRP: $30,950
Discount: ($5,613) 18.1% off MSRP
Sale Price: 25,337
Doc Fee: 609
TN Sales Tax: 1,816
Local tax/fees: 238
Total OTD: 28,000 with no dealer added features.

I think we did well, the dealership did not seem very happy about selling it so cheap. The turned us down originally but called us back after things started slowing down for them.
That is a good deal. Here is the best I can do within 100 Miles of Charlotte NC on last Years model. Still holding out as I believe I can do better This was in Greenville SC a dealer quoted below and it was the best offer I received after several calls and email exchanges.

Let me break down this deal:
$30790 MSRP
$28349 Discount price no trade in
$500 tax
$198.50 closing fee
$81.50 tag / registration
= $29129 out the door

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is a good deal. Here is the best I can do within 100 Miles of Charlotte NC on last Years model. Still holding out as I believe I can do better This was in Greenville SC a dealer quoted below and it was the best offer I received after several calls and email exchanges.

$30790 MSRP
$500 tax
$198.50 closing fee
= $29129 out the door
Heritage Honda in Rome, GA had low prices on their site. That's where we started from. See what they're listing them at now.

·
Registered
8 Posts

$30790 MSRP
$500 tax
$198.50 closing fee
= $29129 out the door
Heritage lists $26363 for the same car I got, before tax, title and fees.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had to walk out on my dealer after showing them Heritage's price on my phone, they agreed to match it but wouldn't reduce it by the doc fee (heritage's website says that the doc fee is included in that price). They called up a few days later and would initially only come down a few hundred but finally agreed to my number if I came in that evening.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks to a couple members on here for there experences . Emailed a couple of dealers in Charlotte NC. area and one in Greenville SC with a link to Heritage's car price on a new 2019 EXL. All said no then the Honda dealer in Greenville SC. said yes. Sitting in my driveway now
MSRP $30,950

$26363
$500 tax
$198.50 closing fee
= $27143 out the door

·
Registered
5 Posts
Perhaps a silly question given the price, but, was this for FWD or AWD? Thanks.

Thanks to a couple members on here for there experences . Emailed a couple of dealers in Charlotte NC. area and one in Greenville SC with a link to Heritage's car price on a new 2019 EXL. All said no then the Honda dealer in Greenville SC. said yes. Sitting in my driveway now
MSRP $30,950

$26363
$500 tax
$198.50 closing fee
= $27143 out the door

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you in the metro Atlanta area? I got a good qoute on a CRV Hybrid. $3500 off the in stock white one. Why did you buy from Jasper Honda? Was the experience or pricing?
I'm in Birmingham, AL. I was willing to drive if I needed to. The internet salesperson for Heritage was insisting that I come to GA to hammer out a deal. I wasn't going to make that trip unless I knew I was coming home with a car. Our local dealers were willing to work based off of Heritage's posted price on their site. Jasper had the car I wanted in stock.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in Birmingham, AL. I was willing to drive if I needed to. The internet salesperson for Heritage was insisting that I come to GA to hammer out a deal. I wasn't going to make that trip unless I knew I was coming home with a car. Our local dealers were willing to work based off of Heritage's posted price on their site. Jasper had the car I wanted in stock.
How much did you get from your insight trade in? What is the otd for your CRV gas model?

·
Registered
8 Posts
How much did you get from your insight trade in? What is the otd for your CRV gas model?
I think that was in my original post-- Picked up a 2019 EXL FWD in lunar silver metallic with mats, the cargo area tray, wheel locks and pinstripes for $28,000 out the door. They gave us $2500 for our trade in- an '05 Buick LeSabre Limited. Total financed $25,500 through Honda.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think that was in my original post-- Picked up a 2019 EXL FWD in lunar silver metallic with mats, the cargo area tray, wheel locks and pinstripes for $28,000 out the door. They gave us $2500 for our trade in- an '05 Buick LeSabre Limited. Total financed $25,500 through Honda.
Got it. I got mixed up with other post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new to the forum. I was offered a 019 Touring for 28,949 less 1000$ so 27949 for my recently graduated nurse wife. Is 28949 a good deal with .09 financing for 60 months to boot? Thanks New Member

501 - 520 of 556 Posts