Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2019 CRV Seats/Venting

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  butterfreak 
#1 ·
Hi, I just gave back my 2016 CRV which loved and made the stupid mistake of not buying. Instead I got the new 2019 CRV and have had constant upper back pain for the entire 6 weeks I've had it. I'm in agony and have already tried 2 different (and expensive back pads) both of which couldn't help. Literally every time I stop at a red light I find myself readjusting the seats and wiggling to try and get comfortable. I'm about to sell my car at huge loss.
Anyone else experience this? Would love some ideas.
I also just hate the new lumpy shape of the CRV which has blindspots and is just annoying to see the bumps in the side view mirrors. General venting. I hate my new car!

Discussion starter · #3 ·
The EX I didn’t get leather cause it’s so hot where I live it gets hot and sticky.
Also how absurd is a company to move the backup camera from dead center to the side? The reverse guidelines are all off (acting as though it’s from centered vision) and where I live I’m constantly backing into spots in garages. Do you think I’d be insane to trade it in back for a gently used 2016? Not being comfortable in my car is driving me insane and I live in a real driving city.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for your words and advice! I’m hoping I’ll get more comfortable with it I just really regret not buying the 2016 which was perfection all around for me.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
You’re not the only one, I’m a petite girl and the headrests jutted up so high it was distracting (the ‘16 crv has an option to flip them down but even up they’re not as invasive) I couldn’t stand the new 19 crv and took it back to my dealership, and bought back a used ‘16 crv. I don’t care that the new crv sells so well, I speak to so many people who arent happy with it that the numbers are only half the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.