Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2019 CRV Seats/Venting

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  butterfreak 
Hi, I just gave back my 2016 CRV which loved and made the stupid mistake of not buying. Instead I got the new 2019 CRV and have had constant upper back pain for the entire 6 weeks I've had it. I'm in agony and have already tried 2 different (and expensive back pads) both of which couldn't help. Literally every time I stop at a red light I find myself readjusting the seats and wiggling to try and get comfortable. I'm about to sell my car at huge loss.
Anyone else experience this? Would love some ideas.
I also just hate the new lumpy shape of the CRV which has blindspots and is just annoying to see the bumps in the side view mirrors. General venting. I hate my new car!
The drivers seat in my 2019 makes my back sore. I’m on the talk side, so maybe that’s the problem. I really regret buying the car. I’ll try to hold onto to it for a couple of years, and then sell it. I had two different Honda Accords that were great cars, but the first was from the 80’s, and the second the 90’s. I think I’ll stay away from Hondas moving forward. I made a huge mistake buying this car. I am very unhappy with this vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.