Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, newbie here. just purchased a 2019 ex and wanted to put some black rims. can anyone suggest a set up with small rims, maybe 15” and then big fat tires? close to stock diameter

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,070 Posts
The disc diameter is 12.3 plus caliper makes me think there isn't enough room for anything less than 16 inches.

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
hello, newbie here. just purchased a 2019 ex and wanted to put some black rims. can anyone suggest a set up with small rims, maybe 15” and then big fat tires? close to stock diameter
15 would be too small to clear the brakes.
Look up jsportusa, i think that iw what you are looking for

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
255/55/18 tires will be fatter/wider, yet still the same diameter as stock.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
The 1st number in the metric tire size determines fatter/narrower. 255 is fatter/wider than 235 by 3/4”+.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
15 would be too small to clear the brakes.
Look up jsportusa, i think that iw what you are looking for
their package is exactly what im looking for! except that their in california .. now i need to find one in new york. ty though think ill copy their setup if i could just get the details on those rims n tires ?

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
their package is exactly what im looking for! except that their in california .. now i need to find one in new york. ty though think ill copy their setup if i could just get the details on those rims n tires ?
its just a kmc wheel
U can message them for wherl and tire specs.
Some dealers sell their bundles (heavily marked up)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts