Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some old discussions on this but never an answer so want to try again. I have a 2019 Honda CR-V Touring edition. The car has an Audio Alert that for one thing tells you if your seat belt is not connected. It works on our car but the volume is extremely low, so that if your radio is on chances are you won't hear it. It really isn't a safety issue because we always have our seat belts on but I just want to know how to control the volume in case there are other alerts that I am missing. I have gone thru the settings and the owner's manual but cannot find where to adjust this volume setting. Any ideas?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Never seen or heard of a way to adjust volume on the alerts.

Vehicle manufacturers spend lots of time on deciding alert tones and volume so they are pleasing, not annoying and get your attention.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Aside form System/Sound Beep/Beep volume the rest of the sounds are not adjustable as far as I know.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The alert volume is low but is augmented by a visible display on the dashboard. Hard for the driver to miss :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
3,902 Posts
The alert volume is low but is augmented by a visible display on the dashboard. Hard for the driver to miss :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yep. Any beeps, squeaks, or tones are deliberately designed to get the driver to look at their instrument panel, where the actual information is displayed. :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Alarm volumes can be adjusted via the touch screen. It's under Settings/ Vehicle/ Driver Assist System Setup.
The default setting is Mid.
Volume.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts