Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the illuminated door sills on our 2019 CR-V. They look great and were easy to install.

I broke a few of the yellow clips holding the kick panel and rear door sill trim. I have searched for 3 days and can not find the clips. I found every other color for every model and year. Why they make so many, who knows.

Anyone have a part number for those clips? I have searched Honda and Acura Clips, Hondapartsnow, Amazon and everywhere else. Or will any of the other clips that look exactly the same but are a different color work?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I'd suggest just going to the dealership parts department and bring one of the broken ones with you. Be a lot less hassle than what you are doing now.

Even at full dealership prices, it's worth it not to spend hours of research trying to track down some cheap little part, when the parts counter will do this for you for free.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd suggest just going to the dealership parts department and bring one of the broken ones with you. Be a lot less hassle than what you are doing now.

Even at full dealership prices, it's worth it not to spend hours of research trying to track down some cheap little part, when the parts counter will do this for you for free.
Great suggestion. I thought of that, just too lazy to drive into town when I have no other reason to go. I found them quick and easy for my Accord a couple years ago. I thought the CR-V would be just as easy.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Great suggestion. I thought of that, just too lazy to drive into town when I have no other reason to go. I found them quick and easy for my Accord a couple years ago. I thought the CR-V would be just as easy.
Hey, late to this but I have THE answer: go to clipsandfasteners.com and search for part numbers.

Here's the items:

91560-SZW-J01 - Clip, Pillar Garnish Light Yellow
91560-SZW-003 Clip, Door Lining Apple Green

I ordered a bunch before taking my car apart for my audio project. Buy a bunch and keep them on hand. They will constantly break.

A lot of Honda dealerships don't even have the yellow ones in stock... I had them on backorder before I found that site.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks mnestrud. I did order those very ones. Found them on Amazon a little less $, free shipping and they get here in a couple days.

I think what was throwing me off on these is the descriptions. All the descriptions are for different cars and locations in the car. Anyway, thanks for the help and suggestion!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts