Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a reverse light trigger wire for some extra reverse lamps attached to a trailer hitch. I'd rather not have to fish a wire into the tailgate just to grab this signal, so im wondering if anyone knows where on the car I could find a wire that gets +12v or Ground when the vehicle is in reverse?

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
@wkderf

Hello,
It appears the wire that feeds voltage to the backup lights through connector C139, pin 14 behind the left kick panel will be your best bet since the other logical connector is buried deeply behind the interior trim panels at the D pillar (C134).

See the attached diagrams, I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Screenshot_20200210-005507_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200210-005415_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200210-005301_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
511 Posts
@wkderf

Hello,
It appears the wire that feeds voltage to the backup lights through connector C139, pin 14 behind the left kick panel will be your best bet since the other logical connector is buried deeply behind the interior trim panels at the D pillar (C134).

See the attached diagrams, I hope this helps.

Cheers!

View attachment 137545

View attachment 137546

View attachment 137547
can that honda manual be extracted? My buddy is a honda tech at a dealeror is it it a pain in the butt.

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
can that honda manual be extracted? My buddy is a honda tech at a dealeror is it it a pain in the butt.

Thanks
@BoostedV
Unfortunately no. The only way to pull pages is by hitting the "print screen" button and sending it to the printer to be printed on paper or change the printer setting and have it go an Adobe file to view on different devices 😔

1 - 6 of 6 Posts