Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The glass is now, and will always be half EMPTY!
It seems there was a person on this site that had said they had a remedy for the uncomfortable CRV seat and to send them a personal request and they would reveal their find. However, I can not find the post anymore. I was actually hoping they would come to my rescue.

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,918 Posts
I need a remedy for these uncomfortable seats in the 2019 touring CR-V
Can you be more specific?

Have you spent some quality time adjusting all the settings on the seat and road testing for best comfort?

The Touring trim comes with 5 way power adjust seats that have really good range of adjustments to personal preference and needs. The Lumbar adjust is a bit weak in my experience, I had to set mine almost to maximum to get it to my needs.. but it did suffice.

I have found the seats in my 2017 Touring to be the best so far in the 3 CRVs I have owned.... with the exception of the lumbar adjust.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes of course I tried all the seat settings. I even went to a Chiropractor for an ego adjustment on the seat. Went to "Relax the Back" store to see what options they have. I have owned 3 Honda Accord Coupes in the past. All the seats were very comfortable. When I test drove the CRV it was for 5 minutes and I was focusing on the ride not the seat as I figured with all the adjustability I would find one that was suitable as the seat in the past had NEVER been an issue. However, no adjustment can make cinder block feel comfortable. Thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
962 Posts
lower the tire pressures to 30.
They pump up the pressures at oil changes to 38
NO they do not!

Maybe YOURS does. A 3 PSI differential is required between the front and rear axles or the TPMS indicator will come on.

Sheeshe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts