Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone found a cargo mat that will cover the full space when the second row seats are folded? We had a foldable mat for our 02 Envoy way back in the day, I really like that flexibility.
Thank you!
Duke

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
7,634 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
Nope.. if you click the actual link in the part list... it takes you to --> https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~cargo~liner~w~o~speaker~08p42-tla-100.html

You can clearly see from the description that it is indeed an additional liner, with a bumper flap and a section that protects the side walls and the back of the rear seats.
interesting
Weird no accessory sites list it.
We had one for our 15 mdx and it folded
We have car seat in second row so its never down lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
interesting
Weird no accessory sites list it.
We had one for our 15 mdx and it folded
We have car seat in second row so its never down lol
We are blissfully beyond the car seat days. :)

·
Registered
2019 CR-V Touring
85 Posts
Well now you're just getting picky...?
Thank you, Traylaw. I am looking for more of a plastic or rubber liner/flat tray. This is good to know about for the inevitable pet one day.
You could custom cut one out of VCP (vinyl coated polyester). VCP is commonly available in 59" (1.5m) widths and various thicknesses. Try an upholstery or auto seat repair shop. For a really heavy duty one, try "pool liner" from a swimming pool repair shop. Just roll it up and stash it when not needed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You could custom cut one out of VCP (vinyl coated polyester). VCP is commonly available in 59" (1.5m) widths and various thicknesses. Try an upholstery or auto seat repair shop. For a really heavy duty one, try "pool liner" from a swimming pool repair shop. Just roll it up and stash it when not needed.
That's thinking outside the box, thank you for the idea. I know some folks who own a pool shop, maybe I can get a FF discount.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts