Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup guys. This is Mr. Green. I'm in the Atlanta area and I work at a Honda dealer. Not here to start any drama and push any sell tactics on anyone. Just here to give any insight on the new 2020 CR-V Hybrid or any other trim level for that matter! Look forward to speaking with everyone!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wassup guys. This is Mr. Green. I'm in the Atlanta area and I work at a Honda dealer. Not here to start any drama and push any sell tactics on anyone. Just here to give any insight on the new 2020 CR-V Hybrid or any other trim level for that matter! Look forward to speaking with everyone!
Thanks for chiming in. Can you resolve a question for us? Does the US CR-V Hybrid EX come with a Two-Position Memory Driver’s Seat?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for chiming in. Can you resolve a question for us? Does the US CR-V Hybrid EX come with a Two-Position Memory Driver’s Seat?
Oregon,
Thank you for your question. So on the EX Hybrid model, the driver’s seat comes with 12-way power adjustment, including 4-way power lumbar support and 2-position memory. Also comes with heated seats as well.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I have had my CR-V Hybrid for a couple months now and love it! I have noticed that the screen displays dim when I am driving through a tunnel or other low light condition. I have tried to look through the menus to keep this from happening but haven't found how to do it. Is this feature something I can disable? I already have the brightness turned up pretty high...I'd appreciate any advice!

·
Registered
2020 Honda CRV Touring
51 Posts
So on the EX Hybrid model, the driver’s seat comes with 12-way power adjustment, including 4-way power lumbar support and 2-position memory.
Hmm, according to automobiles.honda.com this is a feature starting with the Hybrid EX-L.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hmm, according to automobiles.honda.com this is a feature starting with the Hybrid EX-L.
Gee, I sales person who doesn't know what his/her product has to offer. Shocking!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Is it possible to mount a trailer hitch on the CRV Hybrid for holding a bike rack? I’ve heard this is not permitted because of the hybrid battery location. Deal-breaker for me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello! I have had my CR-V Hybrid for a couple months now and love it! I have noticed that the screen displays dim when I am driving through a tunnel or other low light condition. I have tried to look through the menus to keep this from happening but haven't found how to do it. Is this feature something I can disable? I already have the brightness turned up pretty high...I'd appreciate any advice!
I think it maybe when you go into the tunnel the headlights are comming on
and the display dims when headlights come on

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Adjust the brightness to its highest setting, problem solved.

·
Registered
2020 Honda CRV Touring
51 Posts
The Hybrid CR-V gets memory seating on the EX trim level.
I believe you but the website is misleading if that is the case.

Hybrid EX-L Features

EX-L includes the following features and more:
  • Leather-Trimmed Interior
  • Power Tailgate
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
  • Two-Position Memory Driver’s Seat
  • Front Passenger's Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
  • 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
  • Ambient Lighting
  • HomeLink® Remote System*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts