Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,785 Posts
Lets put it in the Hybrid section.

·
Registered
CR-V Hybrid - Elegance (EX in US)
49 Posts
I've try three time both and finally I've bought the CR-V, IMO:

RAV4 pro VS CR-V:
AWD more refined, more power and accelerations, less consumption (about 10-15%) in city driving (many stops,lamps,restarting).

CR-V pro vs RAV-4:
More space and comfort, interior is refined much better, superior pleasure of driving, beatiful design (is sobjective) and the cost it's 15-20% less here in Italy.

·
Registered
CR-V Hybrid - Elegance (EX in US)
49 Posts
The RAV to wait for is the Prime. 302 hp and a plug-in with a 40 mile all electric range.
Here in the Europe the origanl Toyota plan was to launch the RAV plug-in this summer, but coronavirus ruined all!
Anyway plug-in may not be good for all:

1) The cost will be around 50k€.
2) After 40 miles in EV the consumption are more than full hybrid due to the more weight.
If your home-work daily trips it's over 40 miles may not be convenient, but we waiting the reviews to confirm or not.
3) 60 liter less trunk compare to the full hybrid version.

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,780 Posts
The more I see the interior of the RAV4, the more I realise how disgusting and cheap it looks. The materials are definitely cheaper and of poor quality/durability.

People paying top dollar for the "Prime" model need their heads testing. I couldnt live with that interior. it is ghastly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts