Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the euro CR-V had LED fog lights to match the regular led lights, and man they made the car look real high end. Now they are coming on the US CR-V 2020 model. Does anyone know if these will be available to retrofit the 2019 CR-V? How can I find out? Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I noticed the euro CR-V had LED fog lights to match the regular led lights, and man they made the car look real high end. Now they are coming on the US CR-V 2020 model. Does anyone know if these will be available to retrofit the 2019 CR-V? How can I find out? Thanks!
Led fog only on hybrid And retrofit doesn't look like a simple swap..

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
962 Posts
There is a thread about a factory LED Foglight from Indonesia...has some valuable information.

Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,906 Posts
Part of the mid life refresh by Honda is a new front bumper.. and with that.....

....Totally different physical shape, size, and aspect ration for the fog light assembly. So you are not going to be able to retrofit the LED array in place of the current non-LED fog lights. Why? You would have to modify or replace the entire front bumper to do so.

Best bet is just replace the bulbs that are currently on the gen5 CRV with LED replacements.

By the way.. the one thing I do not like about the 2020 refresh is that new front bumper. It's an appearance and aesthetic downgrade to the gen5 in my view.... but I bet it is a bit more durable as more of it's front surface is blastic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually you can install LED headlights on a 2017, 2018, and 2019 CRV Just look on Amazon for Hikari LED lights I think for the fog lights they are H11. I had the dealership install them on my 2018 Honda CR-V, as mine was not the touring and I changed all the lights on it for LED. They were I believe $90.00 for the Low beams $90.00 for the High beams, and $90 for the fog lights. I bought the Ultra. and I only had the dealership install the fog lamps as I didn't want to open that low part of the car. But the other ones are very easy to install, so you can do it yourself. H11 for Headlights and Fog lights, and H8 for High beams. I bought them and they work great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts