Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

261 - 280 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ok, last one. "Get $1,000 Customer Cash on a new 2020 RAV4 Hybrid"

None of the you need to currently have a 10 year old or newer Toyota or competitors car that Honda asks for.

I still like the CR-V interior better than the RAV4, but damn Honda USA catch up!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Honda is crazy...Toyota 0% is extremely good
your'e right.... I went with Subaru as it was just a better overall deal...not only 0%apr but 4k more for my trade... I really like that sonic gray color, but in the end honda didn't do enough to capture me, on top of that the internal hack of their finance sector which shut them down for an entire week was enough to look elsewhere. so I still have only one V in the family and not two...

·
Registered
2020 CR-V EX-L Hybrid
13 Posts
Purchased a 2020 CRV EX-L Hybrid.Last Monday. Modern Steel Metallic. (Exactly what I wanted)
$31,967
Registration fee: $36.00, Title fee: $52.00, Doc Fee: $689.00 = $777
North Carolina Sales Tax: $959.01
OTD: $33,703.01

I think it was in the very good price range. Not in the excellent lowest price range but it was good enough for me. Loving this car....its amazing!

This was the online price. The OTD price they were quoting people in person (and via e-mail to me) was $500 more than this. When I pointed this out to them they said the online price was a mistake, when I told them I would buy it if it was the online price they gave it to me. (Could have all been a sales tactic but the price was pretty good IMO anyway).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Purchased a 2020 CRV EX-L Hybrid.Last Monday. Modern Steel Metallic. (Exactly what I wanted)
$31,967
Registration fee: $36.00, Title fee: $52.00, Doc Fee: $689.00 = $777
North Carolina Sales Tax: $959.01
OTD: $33,703.01

I think it was in the very good price range. Not in the excellent lowest price range but it was good enough for me. Loving this car....its amazing!

This was the online price. The OTD price they were quoting people in person (and via e-mail to me) was $500 more than this. When I pointed this out to them they said the online price was a mistake, when I told them I would buy it if it was the online price they gave it to me. (Could have all been a sales tactic but the price was pretty good IMO anyway).
Any financing deals like Zero % ?? ha ha

·
Registered
8 Posts
ok revised #'s
31,250+ ttl....they won't budge any further...plus getting what i want on my trade...unfortunately american honda finance dept was compromised and won't process any loans until further notice, so it's a waiting game now....so another V will be added in the family shortly...
Man, I can only dream of getting that price. Costco car program is 33,600 + ttl two other dealerships are 35,000 and 34,470. I'm guessing it was that low cause of the trade in?

·
Registered
2020 CR-V EX-L Hybrid
13 Posts
Any financing deals like Zero % ?? ha ha
I did my own financing through a credit union @ 2.15% they could not match it. With a large down payment and 36 month loan the interest comes out to less than $1,000 so not exactly 0% but pretty good.
Did any of you read the fine print for that 0% offer because here is the important bit:
"Dealer contribution may vary and could affect price. Individual dealer prices, other terms and offers may vary."
If you go for 0% they will make up the interest in sale price. I guarantee that. Nothing is free in the real world even loans....

There are other factors that dissuaded me from the RAV4 like no low speed following, Cabin space/room as I am very tall. etc..

·
Registered
2019 CR-V EX AWD
12 Posts
I did my own financing through a credit union @ 2.15% they could not match it. With a large down payment and 36 month loan the interest comes out to less than $1,000 so not exactly 0% but pretty good.
Did any of you read the fine print for that 0% offer because here is the important bit:
"Dealer contribution may vary and could affect price. Individual dealer prices, other terms and offers may vary."
If you go for 0% they will make up the interest in sale price. I guarantee that. Nothing is free in the real world even loans....

There are other factors that dissuaded me from the RAV4 like no low speed following, Cabin space/room as I am very tall. etc..
I just got a new 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD in Gunmetal Gray for a sale price: $23,439 and 0.9% financing.

·
Registered
2020 CR-V EX-L Hybrid
13 Posts
I just got a new 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD in Gunmetal Gray for a sale price: $23,439 and 0.9% financing.
I am not surprised by the price I am more surprised that you found ANY 2019 still on dealer lots. If it has been on the lot for 6 months they had to have been desperate to get rid of it. A 2020 like mine would be MUCH more expensive, then mine is the EX-L which is more expensive, and mine is the Hybrid which is more expensive. that is how you get a large difference in price. Is that before TTL? Is that OTD price?
As far as financing goes I did see some dealers telling me they could do 0.9% financing, but their price quotes were way higher than the one I went with. The particular dealer I dealt with could NOT do that. 🤷‍♂️. In my case it does not matter the difference between 2% and 0.9% interest on a 3 year loan in my case was $250. Big deal...

·
Registered
2019 CR-V EX AWD
12 Posts
I am not surprised by the price I am more surprised that you found ANY 2019 still on dealer lots. If it has been on the lot for 6 months they had to have been desperate to get rid of it. A 2020 like mine would be MUCH more expensive, then mine is the EX-L which is more expensive, and mine is the Hybrid which is more expensive. that is how you get a large difference in price. Is that before TTL? Is that OTD price?
As far as financing goes I did see some dealers telling me they could do 0.9% financing, but their price quotes were way higher than the one I went with. The particular dealer I dealt with could NOT do that. 🤷‍♂️. In my case it does not matter the difference between 2% and 0.9% interest on a 3 year loan in my case was $250. Big deal...
yeah those financing numbers don't end up being a big difference. taxes are much more of a difference maker like in my case. lol

2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD Gunmetal Gray w/ Gray interior
Sale Price: $23,439
Doc fee: $300
Tax 2,258.00 (Chicago, Cook County Tax 9.5%)
County Fee: $15
Electronic Filing: $25
License Fee $151.00
Title Fee: $150
------------------------------------------------

Total Out The Door Price: $26,338

·
Registered
25 Posts
No hybrid they didnt have any in my area and no dealer was wanting to trade as well. :(
Looks so cool!!. My color. Both Toyota n Honda has supply issues. Dealership will always win. However, a big crash is in horizon due to all electric/ direct sales.

261 - 280 of 304 Posts