Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

281 - 300 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks so cool!!. My color. Both Toyota n Honda has supply issues. Dealership will always win. However, a big crash is in horizon due to all electric/ direct sales.
thanks

ya covid19 crap wish it was over i wanted to bright blue touring but my 2nd was this white

·
Registered
14 Posts
Please put model of CRV, (LX, EX, EXL, Touring)

FWD or AWD and price you paid before any trade in is accounted for.

Power 1.5 T or hybrid

List dealer installed accessories separately.

Also keep Taxes title and fees separate.

List dealer, City, State where purchased

Picture of your new ride is encouraged.
I bought my 2020 CRV-Hybrid on April 7,
Please put model of CRV, (LX, EX, EXL, Touring)

FWD or AWD and price you paid before any trade in is accounted for.

Power 1.5 T or hybrid

List dealer installed accessories separately.

Also keep Taxes title and fees separate.
20200628_152811.jpg

List dealer, City, State where purchased

Picture of your new ride is encouraged.
I purchased my 2020 CRV-EX Hybrid on April 7, 2020 at Mcgrath Honda in St. Charles IL for $28,600, no taxes, or title fees included.
I was negotiating with quite a few dealers, all of it through emails and phone calls, and this was the best price I could wrangle from any of them.

I'm very happy with my vehicle and with the deal I received seeing that the CRV hybrids were few and far between on dealers lots, many wanted full MSRP for them!

·
Registered
2020 CR-V EX-L Hybrid
16 Posts
Looks so cool!!. My color. Both Toyota n Honda has supply issues. Dealership will always win. However, a big crash is in horizon due to all electric/ direct sales.
I forsee this too. Who knows how long it will take but I see it as happening sooner or later. Most likely 15-20 years from now when I am ready to buy again most sales will be direct from the manufacturer for a manufacturer direct price which would be great for consumers.

·
Registered
2020 CRV Touring
2 Posts
Here is what I worked out through text with the dealer in May
2020 CRV Touring-Modern Steel
MSRP 34,370.00 pro pack 799.00 = 35,169.00
Discount 3,550.00 Honda Loyalty 1,000.00 = Selling Price 30,619.00
Dealer Fee 698.00
Sales Tax 2,073.52
Title and Registration 153.00
Drive out Price of 33,543.52.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This forum was helpful to us so here is our give back.

7/3/2020
CR-V EX-L
AWD
1.5 Turbo
Lunar silver with Black interior

Zimbrick Madison WI
We had and offer for $200 at Napleton Love Rockford Illinois but was 2 hour drive v 10" drive for Zimbrick and I don't know Napleton's dealer fees.

Dealer installed options: $288
wheel locks $99
splash guards $189

MSRP $32670
MSRP plus dealer options $32958

Negotiated price $29926 ($3032 off)
Health care worker rebate $1000 (You have to finance to get this. We got 5 year 1.9 % This is available through the 6th)

Total $28926 ($4032 off)

Dealer fees $249
Tax $ 1769
Title/License $347

OTD $31291

A word on the health care worker rebate and other rebates that require financing
I spoke with 2 dealers. I had intended to pay cash and not finance but I was required to get financing to get the rebate.

The MINIMUM to finance is $7500 and NEEDS to NOT be paid off for 90 days or 4 payments. That time to pay off part may not be true as one salesman said if we pay it off sooner then the dealer loses a small fee. But another dealer said we lose the entire rebate. So we are going to pay all but $100 with the first payment and then pay the other rest over 3 payments. So the interest will be minimal and worth the $1000 rebate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, need some advice. Remotely helping one of my kids purchase a 2020 CRV-EX AWD. Dealer is a “ negotiation free pricing” place and have quoted $31500 otd. Price includes all weather floor mats and something “standard” called Clear Nose Mask (“Includes coverage on the hood, front fenders, side mirrors and door cups”) priced at $499. They said it can be removed if not wanted but they strongly recommend. Does anyone know what this is and whether it's something worth getting? Sounds a bit suspect to me. Appreciate any input on this. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here is what I worked out through text with the dealer in May
2020 CRV Touring-Modern Steel
MSRP 34,370.00 pro pack 799.00 = 35,169.00
Discount 3,550.00 Honda Loyalty 1,000.00 = Selling Price 30,619.00
Dealer Fee 698.00
Sales Tax 2,073.52
Title and Registration 153.00
Drive out Price of 33,543.52.
Is that not lower than invoice ? Is it AWD or FWD?

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I bought my 2020 CRV-Hybrid on April 7,

I purchased my 2020 CRV-EX Hybrid on April 7, 2020 at Mcgrath Honda in St. Charles IL for $28,600, no taxes, or title fees included.
I was negotiating with quite a few dealers, all of it through emails and phone calls, and this was the best price I could wrangle from any of them.

I'm very happy with my vehicle and with the deal I received seeing that the CRV hybrids were few and far between on dealers lots, many wanted full MSRP for them!
WOW, you got a steal. How did you manage that. They would not negotiate at all. They told me to buy it or leave it. There are virtually none for sale around me in the colors I wanted. Good for you man!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
2020 CRV Hybrid EX AWD

Before I write this, I think I paid more than anyone here. My area sucks for getting good deals, because nobody is around for competition. I do feel I paid a tad higher after reading all everyone else's deals, but it is what it is. I'll just have to travel next time out of state next time. But, you need help doing that, which I did not have.

Unfortunately: 31,380 ( I think there was some kind of markup I was not aware of) The website said MSRP. I didn't realize it tho.
Taxes:1989.00
Fees:119.00
Doc fee: 400.00
5 year, 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty: 1700.00
Downpayment: 3,000
Total out the door: 32,680.07

Ray Price Honda, East Stroudsburg PA. ( the only game in town without driving 40miles plus around)

They had me on this car. They only had gotten a second one this whole year and it was in the white/black combo I really wanted. I needed a new car since my other one was totaled. They offered me a deal on a regular gas CRV, but I said no. At least I'm happy with it.

·
Premium Member
2008 EX AWD
153 Posts
2020 CRV Hybrid EX AWD

Before I write this, I think I paid more than anyone here. My area sucks for getting good deals, because nobody is around for competition. I do feel a lil ripped off after reading all everyone isles deals, but it is what it is. I'll just have to travel next time. But, you need help doing that, what I did not have.

Unfortunately: 31,380 ( I think there was some kind of markup I was not aware of) The website said MSRP. I didn't realize it tho.
Taxes:1989.00
Fees:119.00
Doc fee: 400.00
5 year, 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty: 1700.00
Downpayment: 3,000
Total out the door: 32,680.07

Ray Price Honda, East Stroudsburg PA. ( the only game in town without driving 40miles plus around)

They had me on this car. They only had gotten a second one this whole year and it was in the white/black combo I really wanted. I needed a new car since my other one was totaled. They offered me a deal on a regular gas CRV, but I said no. At least I'm happy with it. View attachment 140025
Shoot, I’ll drive 90+ miles to find what I want at a price I want!
In 2011 I drove 4 hours one way for a 2004 Nissan Maxima 3.5SE with 6 speed manual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Yea, I have done that before, but looking for this particular color combo and in a Hybrid was extremely difficult. Nobody could really go with me, so I was on my own. Plus, I could not wait much longer to get a new car, so I had to decide. I'm very happy with it at least. It is what it is. That's nice what you got!

·
Premium Member
2008 EX AWD
153 Posts
Yea, I have done that before, but looking for this particular color combo and in a Hybrid was extremely difficult. Nobody could really go with me, so I was on my own. Plus, I could not wait much longer to get a new car, so I had to decide. I'm very happy with it at least. It is what it is. That's nice what you got!
I drove the Maxima 1.5 hours, traded it in and drove an ‘08 CR-V home.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I saw that picture, looked pretty rough! Glad you’re ok.

I actually just went to look at the other dealerships that are further from me. They all have the same price. 31,380 for the EX. The touring, they are asking 37,000 plus. Interesting.

281 - 300 of 321 Posts