Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

321 - 340 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Toyota prime will not show up until next year. They had to halt production to plan because of the demand in local markets. At least that is the official line. So if one can wait more power to you. But expect to pay full price.
Depending on the technology one prefers (Honda vs other hybrid vehicles) one can make their choices. I prefer the honda hybrid system with their mechanical all wheel drive and the two motor/generator-motor setup. Also prefer wider tires, all led lights and the fact it runs EV under 45 mph. Great for city driving. Definitely could have improved the interior, but for the price you still get a lot. These reasons contribute to a little lower mileage vs Toyota.
I have closed the deal paying $35000 vs $37000 for the touring. The blue color I bought literally got offloaded from the truck as I was negotiating. I immediately requested a video as proof and the sales person obliged. The only other touring he had was red. All done on the phone without visiting the dealer. I test drove at one dealer than called around many dealers negotiating at the same time. This is the future. No pressure sitting at the dealerships for hours. I love it. Like I said before, be prepared to walk away if you don’t get your price. It’s a battle of will. In the end, you will be rewarded if you hold out
I am going for CRV...already have Acura/Odyssey...so want to stay in same family.Couldn't score 35k but nearly 36k. Had a tricky trade-in!!
2020 Honda CRV Touring - AWD
Turbo 1.5
All weather mats
Cargo Tray

$33,825 - Car price
$2,453.70 - sales tax ($500 savings because of trade-in)
$150.00 - Document fee
$203.50 - licensing fee

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks everyone , got this one ...Hybrid Touring! Literally picked while getting unloaded. Convoluted trade ($1k more than others) , fair price is ~$36,170k before TTL of $780.
IMG_2191.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got a quote for a 2020 Honda CRV AWD Radiant Red Metallic, I have no trade in (dealer does not know), and will be paying cash (dealer does not know), location Warren, Ohio. Dealer gave me an offer of:
MSRP: $35,870

Sale Price: $33,474

Tax: $2,276.37

Fees: $285

Out The Door: $36,035.37

Offer valid until 7/31/2020

Is this a good price? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2019 CRV ex
Otd price 25471
Sale price 22458

I was going to go for a 2020 but the special financing for the 2019 at 0.9% for 60 months or 1.9% for 72 months really influenced me especially when you add in the 90-day deferment
Includes mud flaps tinted windows cargo tray floor mats which couldn't be removed LOL I also didn't like their dealer fees which they left on there but they took it off the price.

I was interested in the Honda care warranty a year hundred twenty five thousand miles they offered it to me for $2,800 LOL I declined. I know there's at least two dealerships that are listed online that sell the warranty at cost one is saccucci.

I was actually interested in a third party warranty that I could use anywhere anybody have thoughts on that?
Can you please give me info on the Dealer. Great deal.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Can you please give me info on the Dealer. Great deal.
Welcome to the forum! The deal you quoted was posted about two months ago. I think it would be very hard to find any 2019 CR-Vs left in dealer stock at this point. I know you didn't say you wanted a 2019....but you never know what you might find. Good luck, and let us know how you do!

Reactions: Sheryla

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
1,048 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The deal you quoted was posted about two months ago. I think it would be very hard to find any 2019 CR-Vs left in dealer stock at this point. I know you didn't say you wanted a 2019....but you never know what you might find. Good luck, and let us know how you do!
there are a ton of ex and ex-l 2019’s in nj at least

·
Registered
3 Posts
Purchased a new 2020 CR-V EX AWD a few days back in Boston area

MSRP: $30,180
Vehicle price after discount: $26k (Haggled for $300)
Taxes, fees etc: $2,500
OTD price: $28,500

Hope this helps others!
Our salesman was nice and helped in some ways he could but the finance guy was cold and wanted to finish things quite quickly. It was a big dealership so maybe that's why and I haven't heard people having a great time at car dealerships in general. Since this is my first car, I would've felt better if they tried to make it special for me during car delivery but just the salesman showed up and told about basic functions and handled the keys to me. They did take the car for a nice wash and filled up the tank full though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Purchased a new 2020 CR-V EX a few days back in Boston area

Hope this helps others!
Our salesman was nice and helped in some ways he could but the finance guy was cold and wanted to finish things quite quickly. It was a big dealership so maybe that's why and I haven't heard people having a great time at car dealerships in general. Since this is my first car, I would've felt better if they tried to make it special for me during car delivery but just the salesman showed up and told about basic functions and handled the keys to me. They did take the car for a nice wash and filled up the tank full though.
Congratulations!

Is it a EX AWD? Could you please share which dealer this is? Thanks a lot!

The best offer I had for EX AWD in the Boston area is 29,599 OTD.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Purchased a new 2020 CR-V EX AWD a few days back in Boston area

Hope this helps others!
Less they get involved its better, those bouquet, breakfast-coffee, free laundry, live telecast etc etc comes from your pocket....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm sitting on an offer for 29050 after loyalty plus tax and tags in PA for a 2020 EXL AWD. HYBRID EXL was 32100.... tempted....

321 - 340 of 402 Posts