Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

341 - 360 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm sitting on an offer for 29050 after loyalty plus tax and tags in PA for a 2020 EXL AWD. HYBRID EXL was 32100.... tempted....
Hybrid Touring: 400 miles in a week, impressive. Could be better: No ventilated seat, seat belt has a funny wedge, spare tire, birds eye view. Coming from a bad bimmer experience, so expecting a bit more.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hybrid Touring: 400 mikes in a week, impressive. Could be better: No ventilated seat, seat belt has a funny wedge, spare tire, birds eye view. Coming from a bad bimmer experience, so expecting a bit more.
You should have test driven it before you bought it.

·
Registered
2020 CRV Hybrid Touring Pearl White
9 Posts
Please put model of CRV, (LX, EX, EXL, Touring)

FWD or AWD and price you paid before any trade in is accounted for.

Power 1.5 T or hybrid

List dealer installed accessories separately.

Also keep Taxes title and fees separate.

List dealer, City, State where purchased

Picture of your new ride is encouraged.
2020 CRV AWD Hybrid Touring edition - Platinum White Pearl
Stockton, CA

Purchase Price: $35,080
With extended warranties, added accessories and taxes:
OTD: $43,982 (Correction) 😬

·
Registered
52 Posts
2020 CRV AWD Hybrid Touring edition - Platinum White Pearl
Stockton, CA

Purchase Price: $35,080
With extended warranties, added accessories and taxes:
OTD: $39,983
Best deal I have heard so far!! but not sure if dealership took all back and some more with those extras. How much is the breakup and what accessories they add?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Best deal I have heard so far!! but not sure if dealership took all back and some more with those extras. How much is the breakup and what accessories they add?
Corrected the price...OTD was actually $43.983. I hope it was still a good price. 😬.
CRV: $35,080
60mo/100k: $5,200; Complete Coverage
Taxes: $2,963
License/Doc fees: $740
Included: AWD, All-Weather mats, body side molding, front grill gloss black, lower trim, splash guard, tailgate spoiler, parking sensors.
With all the electronics, I was a sucker for all the extras.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Corrected the price...OTD was actually $43.983. I hope it was still a good price. 😬.
Included: AWD, All-Weather mats, body side molding, front grill gloss black, lower trim, splash guard, tailgate spoiler, parking sensors.
What is the 60/100K "Complete Coverage"? HondaCare or something different? If HondaCare, that's very high. I paid $1120 for HondaCare 96/120K back in March for my 2020 EX-L AWD.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What is the 60/100K "Complete Coverage"? HondaCare or something different? If HondaCare, that's very high. I paid $1120 for HondaCare 96/120K back in March for my 2020 EX-L AWD.
I didn’t wanted to say that. It looks like borderline fleecing. Dealership should be reported to authorities. Whats this parking sensors? Its standard in hybrid touring.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Complete Coverage is power train 100k miles, WiseCare Complete is paintless dent, windshield, wheel/tire, and interior/exterior repairs 24/7 Roadside for 60mo. HondaCare was $600 to 36k miles and we opted for the GAP coverage as well. The hybrid system comes with a 96mo/150k mile warranty.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I didn’t wanted to say that. It looks like borderline fleecing. Dealership should be reported to authorities. Whats this parking sensors? Its standard in hybrid touring.
MSRP is $37.858 as built. Honda Sensing system is included however Parking sensors are not (+$538).

·
Registered
2020 Honda CR-V Touring FWD
125 Posts
I think what maple oak is trying to say is based on the Honda website it appears in the US that parking sensors are standard equipment on the 2020 Honda CRV Hybrid Touring.

Hybrid Touring Features

Touring includes the following features and more:
  • Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate
  • Wireless Phone Charger*
  • 19-Inch Alloy Wheels
  • Parking Sensors
  • Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™*
  • Turn-By-Turn Directions
  • Roof Rails
  • 330-Watt Premium Audio System with 9 Speakers
  • Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think what maple oak is trying to say is based on the Honda website it appears in the US that parking sensors are standard equipment on the 2020 Honda CRV Hybrid Touring.

Hybrid Touring Features

• 19-Inch Alloy Wheels
  • Parking Sensors
  • Roof Rails
And I have one right in my garage with sensors factory installed

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hybrid Touring Features

• 19-Inch Alloy Wheels
  • Parking Sensors
  • Roof Rails
Lowbar, I was going based on Honda’s website by building the model and accessories our Hybrid Touring came with. I wasn’t sure if they were included or not. Newbie here, my apologies. 😕

·
Registered
2020 Honda CR-V Touring FWD
125 Posts
Lowbar, I was going based on Honda’s website by building the model and accessories our Hybrid Touring came with. I wasn’t sure if they were included or not. Newbie here, my apologies. 😕
No problem. I figured it was probably a misunderstanding. We wanted to make sure you weren't being charged for something standard on your car. Beautiful car BTW. I have a 2020 Platinum White Pearl in the garage. It's stablemate is a Ford C-Max Hybrid.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Whatever makes you happy!! Just a little bird told you to google Available Plans |- Hyannis Honda and compare the $5k. You can always return any extended coverage ...Happy Wednesday

·
Registered
9 Posts
No problem. I figured it was probably a misunderstanding. We wanted to make sure you weren't being charged for something standard on your car. Beautiful car BTW. I have a 2020 Platinum White Pearl in the garage. It's stablemate is a Ford C-Max Hybrid.
Thanks lowbar! We have a Ford Taurus as our CRV sidekick. How has the C-Max been for you? And yes, the platinum white pearl is very pretty.

·
Registered
2020 EX-L AWD
39 Posts
Seems to good to be true. I called them and he said it is the end of the month and they have 354 CR-V's. He assured me the price is not with rebates and it is a real price. I am going today to hopefully get one. If they try and screw me I will walk away.

Attachments

341 - 360 of 402 Posts