Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

581 - 597 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone, thank you for your experiences! I received a quote and wanted to run it by you all to see what you think:

2020 Honda CR-V EX FWD - MSRP: $28,780
Dealer discount -$3,758.00
Conquest discount (2010 RAV4) -$500.00
Web Site Coupon discount - -$100.00
Processing fee $500.00
MD Tax $1,531.32
Non tax fees $299.00
Total: $26,752.00

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Everyone, thank you for your experiences! I received a quote and wanted to run it by you all to see what you think:

2020 Honda CR-V EX FWD - MSRP: $28,780
Dealer discount -$3,758.00
Conquest discount (2010 RAV4) -$500.00
Web Site Coupon discount - -$100.00
Processing fee $500.00
MD Tax $1,531.32
Non tax fees $299.00
Total: $26,752.00

Thank you in advance for any feedback!
Seems like a decent price. Good that the dealer didnt include any absurdly priced accessories. Can you share the name of the dealership?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey all, not exactly related to prices paid but thought others might have had same situation.

We bought a 2020 EX-L a few weeks back and financed for 26K OTD.

I know MSRP is $30,150 do you think I need GAP insurance or did I make a big enough initial down payment if it got totaled tomorrow I wouldn't owe anything?

I've researched and looking at Edmunds 5 year cost breakdown the year one depreciation is $3173 (~10% deprecation). So in this instance I should be good but not too familiar if that is a good ballpark figure or not.

I can get GAP through my insurance for ~$5 a month if needed.

Thank you!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey all, not exactly related to prices paid but thought others might have had same situation.

I know MSRP is $30,150 do you think I need GAP insurance or did I make a big enough initial down payment if it got totaled tomorrow I wouldn't owe anything?

I've researched and looking at Edmunds 5 year cost breakdown the year one depreciation is $3173 (~10% deprecation). So in this instance I should be good but not too familiar if that is a good ballpark figure or not.

Thank you!
Get the GAP, I've heard too many stories of people being negative equity on a loan after a total loss. See if you can cancel it at a point when you get close to paying off the loan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Decided on touring and hoping to buy this weekend. Dealer quoted me 40,000 out the door price. I plan on negotiating. Anyone have a number I should aim for? Live in WV but going to KY tomorrow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honda CR-V EX-L 2020 AWD purchased in mid Oct

Base price: 29448
All Weather Mats: 220
New Car Prep: 199
Title, License, Registration: 515
Honda Conquest Rebate: -500
Tax (10.5%): 3083.54
Doc fee: 152.50
Total: 33118.04

Trade in + down = 3000. I didn't include this in the price above. Thanks everyone for posting. I didn't do my due diligence and find the forum before I bought my car... but I wanted to share. I took the 1.9% 60 month loan advertised and purchased in Washington state. I didn't add anything else to the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thank you!
This is a great price.. May I know the dealer name and location? Also, please confirm if dealer gave you cr v 2020 exl at $26K OTD. Is that it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Decided on touring and hoping to buy this weekend. Dealer quoted me 40,000 out the door price. I plan on negotiating. Anyone have a number I should aim for? Live in WV but going to KY tomorrow.
I got a touring for $34,600 OTD with TTL, NJ taxes (6%). 40k would be overpriced. Run it by us before you buy. Call and email a dozen dealers tell them to beat $34,600 OTD, getting close tot he end of the month could be in your favor as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a 2020 EX-L:

$28,688
Loyalty discount: -$500.00
Total with Tax and Registration: $31,543 (I live in a very high sales tax county...)

Had previously owned a 2017 EX-L, but a drunk decided do take it out. I greatly miss the Sat Nav, but could not fathom paying an extra $3000 (plus tax) for the Touring when none of the other Touring features appealed to me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a 2020 EX-L:

$28,688
Loyalty discount: -$500.00
Total with Tax and Registration: $31,543 (I live in a very high sales tax county...)

Had previously owned a 2017 EX-L, but a drunk decided do take it out. I greatly miss the Sat Nav, but could not fathom paying an extra $3000 (plus tax) for the Touring when none of the other Touring features appealed to me.
Is this a AWD?
thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got a touring for $34,600 OTD with TTL, NJ taxes (6%). 40k would be overpriced. Run it by us before you buy. Call and email a dozen dealers tell them to beat $34,600 OTD, getting close tot he end of the month could be in your favor as well.
This has been around my target price but no one is budging for the last 3 mo... waiting until 2021s come out

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is a great price.. May I know the dealer name and location? Also, please confirm if dealer gave you cr v 2020 exl at $26K OTD. Is that it?
I agree, that is a great price. I would love to know the breakdown and would consider going from a touring to a ex-l for this price.

581 - 597 of 597 Posts