Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

661 - 679 of 679 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is my quote on a 2020 CRV Touring, AWD from an Ohio dealer:

We do not collect sales tax for WV. Your numbers would look like this.

32,950 selling price
+ 250 doc fee
+186.81 all weather mats
+15 title fee
+20 temp tag fee

Your total out the door is $33,421.81
That's great!

·
Registered
2015 CRV AWD EX-L, 2020 CRV AWD Hybrid Touring
44 Posts
This is my quote on a 2020 CRV Touring, AWD from an Ohio dealer:

We do not collect sales tax for WV. Your numbers would look like this.

32,950 selling price
+ 250 doc fee
+186.81 all weather mats
+15 title fee
+20 temp tag fee

Your total out the door is $33,421.81
Now you are talking. You will just have to pay your WV Sales tax when you register it back home. All weather mats are on sale at the College Hills Honda accessory store right now...if you want to save a little more.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Now you are talking. You will just have to pay your WV Sales tax when you register it back home. All weather mats are on sale at the College Hills Honda accessory store right now...if you want to save a little more.
Make sure the shipping doesn't offset the deal savings, you can always ask a local Honda dealer if they can match the pricing as well. College Hills is great for Honda Warranties as well, I believe they sell them at cost or something super low.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Received this cost in Orange County California for Honda CR-V LX FWD (comes with mats/protective film on doors/handles):

Sale Price: $23,013
Doc fee: $85
License/Title: $356
Tire/Battery/VTI: $8.75
Sales/Use Tax: $1,859.37

Total OTD = $25,322.12

·
Registered
2 Posts
Received this cost in Orange County California for Honda CR-V LX FWD (comes with mats/protective film on doors/handles):

Total OTD = $25,322.12
Saw this vehicle parked at the entrance to Costco (Sandy Springs, GA).... fyi only..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is this FWD or AWD?
It is FWD. $28,780 MSRP. That's $3,694 less, including Conquest. Just doc + tax and license=$28,000. Remember, its a premium color, Sonic Grey. In my opinion, it was a must have color and there are few available. Anyone else like this color best?
I shopped around on line for the OTD price. OTD is the only way to go, if not you get fees and high mark up dealer options after negotiations. Then I gave my bottom price toward end of month and got it. How did I do?

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is FWD. $28,780 MSRP. That's $3,694 less, including Conquest. Just doc + tax and license=$28,000. Remember, its a premium color, Sonic Grey. In my opinion, it was a must have color and there are few available. Anyone else like this color best?
I shopped around on line for the OTD price. OTD is the only way to go, if not you get fees and high mark up dealer options after negotiations. Then I gave my bottom price toward end of month and got it. How did I do?
Markie,

Could you please share which dealership did you get that deal on CRV from? I am looking for EX in California - and that would be helpful!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Total OTD = $25,322.12
Which dealership in Orange County? Can you provide name of sales person? Thank you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just joined the club.
CRV Hybrid Touring AWD internet price $34,077
Plus 995 dealer fee and 175 doc fee out the door
Tampa Bay Area dealer
Is a $995 “dealer fee” in addition to a $175 doc fee normal for FL? That seems like a cash deposit of $995 to the dealer, no questions asked. The $34,077 is a good price! Just curious about what you got for thar “dealer fee?”

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is a $995 “dealer fee” in addition to a $175 doc fee normal for FL? That seems like a cash deposit of $995 to the dealer, no questions asked. The $34,077 is a good price! Just curious about what you got for thar “dealer fee?”
It’s really extra profit lol
I did get the all weather floor Mats and mud flaps free
So basically 35,047 out the door
I had a trade in which they gave me the full KBB value which was about average for my old car with no hassle

·
Registered
44 Posts
It’s really extra profit lol
I did get the all weather floor Mats and mud flaps free
So basically 35,047 out the door
I had a trade in which they gave me the full KBB value which was about average for my old car with no hassle
Well, all weather mats and cargo tray is worth $300, and honda splash guards are ~170 installed, so you still did pretty well. Just ticks me off when dealers do business that way, just price the dang car already...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah but every dealer in a 200mile radius from me had one. From 700 to 995 plus tag fees which usually added up to $1300 additional. Lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
No 2021s on the lot but they had some listed on their websites as in transit.
If you are not too picky on colors they had a lot of their top Crv hybrids AWD TOURING available mostly whites, blacks and a few silvers in the 300 mile tampa bay radius. I got silver with gray interior which was my favorite anyway so I’m a happy camper. I love it being loaded with every tech gadget I have ever seen in a car other than heads up display.
I had a good laugh when my fuel lamp came on and I filled it with less than 12 gallons of fuel. I even turned the car on to check that I had a full tank.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Family member is buying a 2021 CR-V Touring AWD in Radiant Red today if all goes according to plan. It arrived at the dealership November 20 (4 days ago).

661 - 679 of 679 Posts