Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some of the Oem accessories leaked but College Hills has put them up but will be able to be ordered soon.

Black grill, new spoiler, film for door scuffs, lots of good stuff that works on 2017 and up

Registered
2018 CR-V Touring
I'm not seeing any of the items you mentioned - but this is interesting:

instrument panel illumination

looks like it replaces all the fake wood trim panels with something that illuminates along with the other interior ambient lights. says 2020 touring only. the instructions are very similar to the current non touring foot ambient light setup - albeit with the extra work for the rear passenger. What's interesting is it mentions replacement trim for the center console and says to skip if the kit didn't come with it. I'm assuming that's only for the markets which currently have the fake wood on the center console and the NA 20s are still going to go with the cheap plastic placeholders there. If nothing else, we should end up with some good priced ebay knock offs. I always hated how little effort honda put into the touring ambient lights - lets see how this looks.

Registered
Thanks for this.

I couldn鈥檛 find the black grille or spoiler that you mentioned. I checked all the categories on that page.

Could you please link me directly to those?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for this.

I couldn鈥檛 find the black grille or spoiler that you mentioned. I checked all the categories on that page.

Could you please link me directly to those?

Thank you.

Grill

garnish

spoiler

All pictured here

Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
I'm not seeing any of the items you mentioned - but this is interesting:

instrument panel illumination

looks like it replaces all the fake wood trim panels with something that illuminates along with the other interior ambient lights. says 2020 touring only. the instructions are very similar to the current non touring foot ambient light setup - albeit with the extra work for the rear passenger. What's interesting is it mentions replacement trim for the center console and says to skip if the kit didn't come with it. I'm assuming that's only for the markets which currently have the fake wood on the center console and the NA 20s are still going to go with the cheap plastic placeholders there. If nothing else, we should end up with some good priced ebay knock offs. I always hated how little effort honda put into the touring ambient lights - lets see how this looks.
Personally, I don't like ambient lights.. but I know they are popular with some.. so Honda will make a bundle on selling these I bet. I'm sure some dealers will see it as easy pickins for high profit addons and put them on before they hit the lot... just so they can get some more markup.

You are right about low cost knock-offs coming on ebay, amazon, etc..... but I honestly would not trust any of them. But, some people do. Why not trust them? because they likely will build them with plastics that are not stable in the normal environmental ranges you see inside a vehicle cabin.. so expect so to see all manner of defects over time... not unlike hardened glass screen protectors for the head unit touch screen.

Registered
Grill

garnish

spoiler

All pictured here
View attachment 136122
Thanks.

Unfortunately those items don鈥檛 have a picture attached to it. So I鈥檒l wait to see how it looks like when they do post the pictures. Probably because it鈥檚 too new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts