Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

2020 US Honda CRV interior

12205 20
Will the US version include the interior from the hybrid in Europe? also what are all the other buttons for next to the shift selector above and below the econ button? As well as more buttons on the drivers lower right of dash that has the rear hatch and other Honda Safety buttons?

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,286 Posts
Looks like the push button shiftier in the '19 RDX. It is actually pretty intuitive once you use it a couple of times.

Maybe this is the new improved shiftier button that has been mentioned? :banana:
Yes, it's the exact same as the RDX. When we looked at the RDX as a potential replacement for my wife's CR-V, she hated it. Actually, she didn't like many of the new shifters found in vehicles like the Q5, X3 and GLC. Some people just don't like change. :)

· Registered
2,286 Posts
I've never looked at the Odyssey, since we're long past any need for a minivan. However, I just happened to notice that it is now using this new shifter. I'm now sure that it's just a matter of time, like probably next year, that the CR-V will be getting it.

Odyssey Shifter:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Minivan

RDX Shifter:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Mid-size car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.